04: My Prince

'Aemond Targaryen.. The man who owned the my heart'

Alethea

I walked throught the corridors of red keep with my ladies.

"Another letter from your suitors" My Best Friend, Lady Kaitlyn Stark said as she handed me the letter.

She was the daughter of cregan stark, and brother to sohan. She was one of my amazing and trusted friends.

Back when i first visited the north, i was only 8 nameday's old, and there i met her.

Kaitlyn Stark, she had long brown-silver hair with lilac eyes, she often wore dresses that are color black.

We got along very well as she also liked sword fighting, being on horseback, she often practiced archery.

As i entered my Chambers, I dismissed the ladies and asked for only kaitlyn to enter.

"Well what does it say?" Kaitlyn smiled at me before she sat down in my vanity chair while i sat on my bed.

I looked at the letter. It was nothing, it looks like another of those men asking for my hand and telling me how they would pleasure me dearly

I handed kaitlyn the letter and she seemed disgusted. "Men should really evolve, they still believed that a way to a woman's heart is through her pussy" i laughed as kaitlyn started to shook her head.

"Ooo this came from a baratheon. What an idiot" Kaitlyn chuckled as she tore the paper before throwing it.

Kaitlyn was my best friend, the woman who actually supported me a lot.

"Still thinking about your prince?" she asked me.

"You know, why don't you just wait for a month? If he still doesn't ask for your hand then you shall marry my brother" she chuckled, she wasn't mad that i was going to be betrothed to her brother, she thinks it's a lovely thing and that i was going to be her sister in law.

"Yeah.. But it's too soon for him to ask me right?" i asked her. She stood up from my vanity chair and sat beside me in the bed.

She placed my hands into her laps. "It is but you are coming of age, you will need to do your duty to the realm" she smiled at me.

She was right.. I have to do my duty because I am a targaryen princess.

I dreamt of having aemond's children, on how our kids would be pure blooded targaryen. They will never be a hightower.. Only a targaryen, a true dragon.

But it was just a dream.

I leaned my head to kaitlyn's shoulder. "I'm sure he'll ask your hand" she told me.

-

It was almost time for supper, it was quite sad to not bring kaitlyn with me but it was necessary as my grandsire only wanted his family to be there.

I looked at the mirror as my maids came to help me dress. I decided to wear a black gown, it had golden flowered patterns, the dress showed my cleavage but only a little, i wore my pearl necklace that had my initial, it was given to me by my father. I wore a pair of pearl earrings along with a pearl bracelet to match my accessories, those were also given to me by my father as he liked showering us with gifts.