02: Found Myself Near You

'𝐼 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚.. 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚'

Alethea

It has been a day after the tourney, i truly enjoyed the tourney.

I looked at the mirror wearing a red silk dress, that had golden patterns. It looked pretty nice.

My hair was in a half do, leaving a few curly strands up front.

I walked out of my chambers seeing aemond outside my door. "What can i do for you, my prince?" i asked walking as he walked beside me.

"Ah Well I was planning to ask if you want to be have a little ride but it seems that you have already dressed yourself up" Dragon ride? This man..

I looked at him before running back to my room, he chuckled as i entered my room to wear a much more comfortable outfit.

I changed myself and wore a plain black pants with a long coat shirt with a train, along with a hood.

I looked at aemond before smiling. We both ran to the dragonpit on horseback.

I took my hood off and saw achlys. He roared, as i bowed my head to his, his greens eyes looking at mine.

I mounted archlys, i looked to my side seeing aemond with vhagar. "Fly Achlys!" i commanded in high valyrian. Achlys flew to the air, roaring.

I looked behind and had saw vhagar with aemond roaring.

I loved dragon riding.

I flew to the air and had showed aemond tricks that me and achlys had practiced on. He said it was impressive how both of us bonded so well.

As we flew, vhagar had stopped so i commanded achlys to stop, we were in the middle of ocean and out of nowhere aemond jumps from vhagar to achlys.

He landed well.. I felt my heart stop. "you are such a bastard" i laughed as he chuckled.

He jumped back to vhagar sooner or later, and we flew around blackwater bay.

I had flew down the shores of blackwater bay along with aemond, as we watched the sun go down.

It was quite nice.

"You know when i was young, my mother and father had the talk with me. Like the marriage, sex, and birthing, and things that goes along with that" i muttured, looking to aemond. He seemed invested.

"My first reaction was no obviously.. I never thought of myself with a life like that. I always wanted to be on dragonback, explore westeros with achlys, drink westerosi wine, and die with achlys" i chuckled remembering my younger self.

Aemond looked at me as he touched the strands of my silver hair.

"But I've thought of marriage a lot of times.. It would be nice to have a husband flying with you, along with your kids in their little dragons" i chuckled. I do wish for that.

A family of my own flying across essos. The adventures.

"I mean if i still don't find the man of my dreams then my parents will, they'll set me up with a velaryon or a stark.. Probably" Aemond owns my heart but i can't see myself with him in the future as my parents and his mother and grandfather has some problems in the past.

If i have a husband that is a stark then I'll live in the north with our children.. I do like cold weather.. And the son of lord cregan Stark is very good looking, also a gentlemen.

"Then Find Him.. And show him to me" He spoke. Show him? "Well Ser Sohan Stark Isn't so bad himself" Sohan Stark the son of lord cregan stark.

He was a very handsome and manly man, he will soon be lord of Winterfell.

"Find another one.." ugh.. Why is he like this? Is he jealous?!

I looked at him in the eyes as he caressed my cheeks. His purple eye only looking to mine..

"But i do like men with silver hair and purple eyes.." he chuckled as he looked at me deeply.

Our face were only a meter apart. I felt that feeling inside me again.. I wanted his lips in mine.

I looked at him.. He looked me before making our lips collided. Our tongues interwined as he had his hand in ny cheek.

I couldn't held back anymore and neither can he.

-

-

:)