03: Brother

'My brother was always there'

Alethea

I woke up seeing aemond seated near my bed. "Were you waiting for me to wake up?" i asked while fixing my hair as i got out of bed.

"Yes.." He responded before standing up behind me.

Ever since our kiss, he was always here to share his feelings. As i looked into my closet, trying to find what to wear, aemond has started kissing my neck, making me moan quietly.

I turned to look at him. "You do realise that what we are doing is wrong" i informed him, he looked at me before kissing my forehead.

"I do but we are dragons.. We are made to burn one another.." i chuckled before making our lips collide.

The kiss had been intimate but we stepped away from eachother.

I said my goodbyes to aemond. I walked through the corridors of red keep.

As i was walking i had found visenya walking around. "I assume you are tired from all that riding" i teased visenya as she chuckled.

Visenya was to be wed to Rafandro, and yet here i am her older sister still unwed.

Visenya was only 15 nameday's old and i was 16 nameday's old.. I was older yet still unwed.

I mean.. Marrying Ser Sohan Stark Isn't a bad idea.. As much as i want to marry aemond, i can't. He will probably be wed to some whore in storm's end.

"Well in the next two moons if aemond still hasn't asked for my hand then I'll marry sohan stark and live in the north" If aemond truly loves me then he will ask for my hand and marry me.

"But i do congratulate you sister... For your betrothal" i clung into visenya's arm.

She smiled at me before embracing me. My little sister.. Already betrothed.

We both walked and told eachother stories.

As we both walked, we both saw our eldest brother, he was the first born, Kaemon.

"Shouldn't you be with your septa learning proper sex?" Kaemon Teasingly Asked. i chuckled slowly as visenya started punching our brother but he managed to dodge them.

"No! Why would you say that!" Kaemon laughed as he held visenya's fist to stop her from punching him.

I laughed. "What? Isn't that what septas does?" he laughed as he countered visenya's punches.

Kaemon managed to calm visenya down as he chuckled a little bit. "What brings my two little sisters here in the corridors and not playing with ladies their age?" I scoffed at his words.. Little sisters?

"Your a year older than me get over yourself" I rolled my eyes as he held my shoulder. "Still makes me older than you" ugh..

Kaemon walked beside us and told us all about the great things he did with his dragon, Asuna.

My brother was great, he loved teasing us but he was a great one, except for when he found out that visenya had been betrothed to his friend, rafandro.

He went bananas.

"How about you? Sohan Stark? He's still unwed.. And still a virgin" my eyes widened at my brother's words. "and your not?" i countered as he rolled his eyes before pulling my hair.

"That hurts!" i say before pulling his.

"She prefers men with silver hair and purple eyes" Visenya muttured as she laughed, my brother's eyes widened.

"Don't tell your gonna marry that cunt aegon?!" What! Aegon?! Please!

Visenya laughed, her laugh echoed and was probably heard by everyone.

It was my favorite thing being with my older brother, kaemon. He has been a great brother and had always keep me, visenya, and astraea safe.

"please! I would rather feed myself to the dragons than marry that cunt! And he's already married to his sister dumbass!"

"watch your mouth" Kaemon spoke in high valyrian as i rolled my eyes.

We all walked towards the weirwood tree to calm ourselves down. I sat down and so did kaemon and visenya.

"Have you chose a bride?" i asked my brother kaemon as i looked at visenya's books, i think her septa gave it to her for so that she could study.

"No, and i don't want to marry some bronze bitch from the vale that our grandsire suggested. I'm thinking of marrying someone in the family, a cousin maybe? Or a-" Visenya looked at our brother with her brows furrowed. "Don't tell me your gonna marry one of us"

Kaemon's eyes widened. "No! What?! I'm not like that bastard aegon"

"But our grandma alyssa and grandpa baelon married eachother and they're siblings" Visenya says. She has a point but..

"They married eachother because they love eachother! They both were inseparable! Both chaotic! Both in love!" Kaemon reasoned.

It was true our grandparents loved eachother very deeply, as my grandma followed our grandpa everywhere he went.

I chuckled. "How about saenys?" i suggested. Saenys was the younger sister of aemond, she is only 14 namedays old. A shy but graceful girl.

"She's 14 namedays old and hasn't even flowered yet! And i am 18 namedays old!" he fought. But saenys always liked clinging to him ever since we were young.

"She's about to be 15 and will flower, i know it. And i think she has a little crush on you" i chuckled as my brother furrowed his brows.

I mean saenys was great! She's a dragonrider, a beautiful woman, but she's a little shy.

"Come on don't tell me that you haven't grew fond over her! She likes you!"

"She's hasn't even flowered yet and i am 4 years older than her!" my brother reasoned.

I mean saenys will flower sooner or later, and she's a beautiful woman, a perfect match for my brother.

-

-

:)