01: Tourney

"𝐴 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑒𝑛 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑.. 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛, 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 silver ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒.. 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎ir.. 𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑎 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑒𝑛"

Alethea

The wind passed me, as i rode my dragon, Achlys, or known as the cannibal.

I was on my way to king's landing for the tourney with my family.

Achlys roared, as he rolled, i held onto my saddle, yelling in happiness.

Achlys quickly leaned as my brother, Jace, sped up with his dragon, vermax.

A woohoo was heard from him. I chuckled commanding achlys to speed up. "Forward Achlys!" i commanded achlys in high valyrian.

I held into his horns as his fastened his rate. This was my favorite thing.

Being in dragonback.

We arrived in king's landing sooner or later, i landed softly in the dragon pit before i dismounted achlys. I caressed his blacks scales, as his green eyes looked at mine.

I leaned my forehead towards his. "Try not to cause any mess today, achlys" i spoke to him in high valyrian before i said my goodbyes.

I signalled my Siblings, before we all went to the carriage where our parents are.

We travelled to the red keep, it wasn't long til we arrived. We were greated, by the my grandsire.

"Father" my mother greeted him before kissing his cheek. It has been a year ever since my last visit here.

"i assume your ride here was pleasant?" Grandsire chuckled as he led us to the castle.

It was calm yet quiet. "You know it won't be such a boring battle" i heard aemond's voice..

"I'm not allowed anymore" last year there was a tourney for aegon's nameday, and i secretly dressed myself up as a knight and had joined.

"such a pity" he muttured. "are you joining?" i questioned him..

He looked at me and nodded. "I thought you don't give a shit about tourneys?"

He doesn't even like tourneys. Never did he entered one. Mostly he sits and watches, and goes.

As we walked through the corridors, my mother and father, along with the queen and king, had enter the small council chambers to discuss something before the tourney starts.

My Siblings went to their own chambers and dressed themselves up while i was stuck with aemond.

I entered my Chambers, and aemond had came with me, he sat on my bed, and told me what happened in the red keep.

"Well all she talks about is aegon. Like i give a fuck about that bastard" i chuckled as i was getting into my dress.

"Jealous?" i teased him before he rolled his eyes at me. "No, and why would i be. I learn, biology, high valyrian, swordsman ship, and more, and that bastard keeps skipping his duties. I'm more fit to be a king than he could ever be" yep.. He's jealous.