Chapter 3

Emma's Pov: we looked at each other. He has such mysterious eyes. I could look at them forever but I looked away. I just couldn't look at him without thinking about how he loves another. "What were you doing sleeping here all night?" He asked.
I didn't know what to say, I couldn't tell him the whole truth. So I said,"I saw a guy I really liked, he was with his girlfriend so a ran away because I didn't want him to know my true feelings."
He gently turned my head to face him."Emma you're amazing and that guy has no idea what he's missing." I looked down and smiled."you really think so?" He nodded. We sat there staring at each other again. Then Troy leaned in. My heart beat faster. Our lips were so close. Then his phone rang. "Sorry," he said,"I gotta take this." He walked away. After a few minutes of sitting there, alone, Troy came back and said,"we should probably go to school."
"Yeah."
He held out his hand and helped me up. "Do you remember when we used to come here as kids?" He said.
"Yeah, we used to hide in the trees and talk about everything." I smiled, reflecting on the memories fondly. "Do you remember the promise we made?" "That we would never fall apart, even when the odds are against us?" He smiled and nodded. "I'm glad you remembered," he said. We stopped at the bus stop, chatting for a while before getting on the bus and going to school.