when you beat them in a video game and they lose the bet you made | all 💥

🤖; readers pronouns: she/her

✏; type: fluffy, romantic, overall cute and goofy ;💌

💥; warnings: a couple of swears, (not to the person, but like when you stub your toe and you go 'FUCK!' yeah, like that, LOL

🫧;

leonardo is a gaming NERD! you can find him in almost every arcade in new york city. you know it's him because well it's kinda obvious, and he has a lot of pizza stain's on his sweaters, so it's not like you're trying to find a turtle in a haystack!

your also a teenager who loves video games, heck all teenagers love some type of video game once in a while, you'll see them playing something. even though you love to play, you were the type of person to play by yourself, you weren't always a team player.

hence was born leo and his massive ego! because he's a huge gamer, he was the best out of his four brothers. sure, he's not amazing at it, but he knows how to win a game from time to time.

"come on, y.n! why don't you want to play with me? what, are you that bad?"

you chuckled as your frown turned into a smirk when you felt leonardo sit beside the bean bag you sat on in the arcade room. the brothers had in the lair, "why do you want to play with me so bad? what about your brothers?"

"they've gotten tired of me and beating their sorry butts every year- it's like the lair games all over again, but in a video game!" he gave you a smug smirk as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "how 'bout april?' you suggested once again, and once again leo chuckles, "she doesn't want me to rub it in her face when she loses!"

"how do you know she's gonna lose, you haven't even played—"

"i kicked her butt in fall guys, then in minecraft! she was pissed!—" leo laughed, hitting your shoulder as you giggled, picturing april's reaction to losing a game to your boyfriend, leonardo.

"here! how about we make a deal!" he grins as he sits up, and places you in his lap, your head by his stomach as you look up at him with a goofy smile, "if i'm able to beat you in one full 'round of fall guys, you have to buy me a pizza!" he boops your nose as you giggled and grabbed it, starting to think. "hmm? okay, bet! but if i win," you started before rubbing his fingers as you looked to the side before back at him, "you have to let me take you on a date to the hidden city~" you pecked his finger, causing him to blush softly as he chuckled.

"you're on!"

you laughed when he grabs your and his nintendo that was under the desk beside the both of you and started to play..

spoiler alert, you won. he lost. he was astonished. how—when—HOW WE'RE SO GOOD AT THIS GAME!! you turn off your nintendo and grin at him, a hand resting on your hip as you looked over and tried not to laugh when you saw him sit crisscrossed on the beanbag. his mouth made an '0' shape and his eyes went wide when he looked at the screen!

"so, nardo~? when's that date happening?"

he looked at you with his face pink as he opened his mouth but nothing came out, "i'll get back to you on that—dammit-" and he scurried away to his room, causing you to laugh and roll your eyes at your goofy boyfriend.

🫧;

donatello likes to play games in his free time. he's usually dragged out of his lab by leonardo to play some minecraft with him, or with mikey—animal crossing. when he's with raph he plays racing games. for example, mario kart.