dominant reader ! | all :)

readers pronouns: she/her

type: fluff, headcanons, [old]

edited: BAG BAD PICKUP LINES-

――

leo 💙

you are the girlfriend of the most dorkest, sarcastic, cocky turtle you could ever meet! like this guy is worse then you! because of this, he believes that his the one to take charge in this relationship you and him have as a couple- WRONG! WRONG WITH A CAPITAL W!

you were the one with the flirty attitude, and before you and leo started to date and confessed your love for each other, your dumb butt would throw sick pickup lines left and right to all the brothers.

"are you a nail? because i would love~ to hammer you~"

you would have him pinned to the wall, your hands by both sides of his head and smirking down at him after you throw a pickup line after pickup line, HE WOULD GO BANANAS!

when you two are alone, you would sit on his lap while hes either i dont know, on the couch, his bed, or even the floor playing some video games. you'd be poking his cheeks, face, neck, plaston until you start to annoy him. this would cause him to knock you off him and pin you to the couch/bed/floor and stare down at you with a glare.

"are you done? or are you going to keep touching me?"

"mhmm~ someones needy for my touch, eh?"

REDDER THEN RAPHELS FUCKING MASK- JEEZ

you love surprising leo with from-the-side/back kisses and hugs, and seeing the small blush form to his cheeks and stomp away all moody and butterflies.

donnie 💜

absoulote wreck. he won't know how to function properly, DONNIE.EXE HAS STOPPED WORKING kinda thing, y'know. you broke him. first time you took dominance was when you were done with his pick up lines, and him thinking he could take charge.

poor babys gonna need a night light to start sleeping, he's SCARED!

"are you a christmas list, because if so i better be on your naughty list~"

you dont even have to pin him to the wall, JUST BY STANDING BESIDE HIM AND SAYING THAT WOULD GET HIM TO FORGET WHAT HES DOING AND START TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM YOU ASAP-

donnie was never a fan of pda, which is why he wasn't flustered when you made the first moves to cuddle, kiss, and snuggle together. you know he doesn't really like pda, so you try your best to just stay on the pick up line express-

BUT, when you know he needs someone to hug you'd be by his side faster then leo can open his mystic portal <3

"y.n.n, darling, could you uh- move just a little bit- your making me kinda- hot-"

"babe, my eyes are up here~"

'jeezus fu-'

raph ❤

"y.n wants cuddles/kisses!"

"not now y.n, i'm just about to beat leo's highscore, and you KNOW im about to go rub it in his face!"

"i said-" y.n grabs raph's chin and forces him to turn towards to her and stares into his eyes.

"y.n wants cuddles/kisses, yup ah-huh! got'cha babe-"

okay, maybe you go a bit too far with the dominance but you don't try to, your just a huge pda type of girl and you like to hug those who you love, is that such a problem? okay, its kinda hard to pin this leader down, buts so easy to put a blush on his face, its not even funny!

"did you just sit in sugar? because you have one sweet a$- MMFFPT!-"

"okay y.n, thats a time out for you, your boyfriend's about to have a stroke-"

"bro...you okay?"

"i can still hear her-"

mikey 🧡

say the word and mikey would go anywhere with you blindly- he's a sucker for your love! he knows how dominant you can become, so he's quick to think on his feet before you're able to get him all blushy blush <3

but most of the time, mostly when you catch him off guard, your ability to sneak in a pickup line or two into his brain and keep it their all day, probably weeks!

"are you my homework tonight? because i would love to do it!~"

oh poor bubby! i think he might be overheating when he looks at you now!

when it comes to pda, you're the big spoon most of the time, and you would hold mikey for as long as you want and not let go unless its important! he would be the one to kiss you most of the time, but your the one who does the lip/dip kisses while he pecks your temple/forehead (wherever you feel most comfortable)

"bunny! i'm cooold!"

"and here i thought you were the hottest one here?~"

cries