Chapter Twelve

Alexandra lies next to Dylan in bed, his arm resting over her abdomen as he sleeps. They had been sleeping in the same room in the days following the rogue raid. His family had scolded them for acting so rashly and were even angrier when they realized she had followed in his decision to turn her pain off. Alaric has been taking care of Ariana but she still comes to see Alexandra when she needs to feed and they go to the dungeons together. Her ravenous fledgling has turned out to be her long lost aunt, the one her mother never told her about because her parents kicked her out when Ariana was very young. They had kicked Ariana out at eighteen as well, but she was forced to become a feeder.

"Mmm Alexandra, how long have you been awake?" Dylan whispers in her ear, nipping at the flesh with his fangs. She turns in his arms and faces him in the bed. His hair is getting long and shaggy, he needs a haircut. He lets her play with his hair, watching her with amusement. He grasps her waist and turns onto his back, pulling her onto his lap.

"Geez, you just want to get right to it don't you?" She teases as she throws her leg over him. They have been having sex non-stop for days, it's like they can't get enough of each other, but her body also yerns for Blaze as well. He folds his arms behind his head and chuckles at her as she begins to grind herself against him. Their clothing is thin and she can feel his member beginning to stiffen against the friction.

"Mmm that feels good my princess." He says and he closes his eyes leaning his head back against the pillow. His hands come to her waist grinding her against him harder. There is a knock at the door and she straightens sensing her personal guard.

"Come in!" She says as Dylan keeps moving her and she leans down so that she is face to face with him. "Dylan, can we have a guest in our bed?" His eyes widen and the door opens, Blaze walking into the bedroom before he notices their position.

"Oh gods, I'm sorry, I will return later!" He says and bows, turning but she growls, it is his warning that he needs to stop. He turns to look at her again as Dylan keeps her hips moving against him.

"Come to me, Blaze, I crave your touch as well." She says and he looks at her with shock. She feels Dylan's pants come down past his thighs. Blaze looks torn, she can see the lust he holds for her in his eyes but touching her in front of Dylan is something most people wouldn't do.

"I do not wish to offend his majesty by touching his queen in front of him." He says and Dylan sits up, feeling as though something new would be fun.

"Blaze, you like touching my wife regardless, at least here we can both enjoy her and she can enjoy herself." Blazes eyes widen and he can feel his own body reacting as Alexandra pulls her nightgown off, her breasts falling nicely into view. She keeps her eyes on him as she reaches down and pulls Dylan into her hands, stroking him.

"Mmm princess." He groans and she smirks, climbing off of him. She leans down putting her ass in the air and looks at Blaze as she licks Dylan's tip.

"Come on Blaze, are you just going to let my body ache for you?" She says seductively and his eyes darken. He steps away and she thinks that he is going to leave until she hears the door lock. She takes Dylan in her mouth, her tongue licking along him as she feels the bed dip behind her.

Fuck princess, just like that. Fuck me with that pretty little mouth of yours.

She moans as she feels a hand grasp her underwear and pull them down. His hand smacks her ass and she yelps but groans. She feels his hand slide into her moistness and he finds her clit. She tries to grind her hips against his hand but he holds her steady, making sure he has full control.

"Mmmm" she moans against Dylan's member and he groans, bucking his hips up in response. Blaze massages her clit as Dylan grasps the back of her neck, controlling her head movements. Her body hums with pleasure and it's made even more torturous as she feels blazes fingers enter her. "Ah!"  She hears his deep chuckle from behind her.