𝑿𝑰𝑰: 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒏

A/n:
I'm not gonna say much just-ready your tissue cause this is gonna be one session of waterfall. ಥ‿ಥ
This is a chapter of Aiden's past and will be narrated in multiple povs but this chapter might be a bit shorter than the previous ones since it's just to tell you guys the story of him.

Have fun crying :)~

֎

"Are...okay..?"

"He's....responding....could...dead..?"

Multiple voices of worry could be heard by the unconscious boy. Though a bit inaudible to his understanding, atleast he knew he was probably safe.

He tried opening his eyes but they went against his wishes. He was too tired to open them. He then tried moving his fingers and it worked.

"Hey...he's...moving! Quick...water..."

I forced my eyes to open and a the warm sunlight penetrated my vision and it made me winced back in discomfort.

"Are you okay?"

What greeted me was a pair of beautiful golden eyes with glistening white hair gently swinging in the soft blows of wind.

Her eyelashes were as white as a lily that it almost made me think she was an angel coming to get me to heaven.

Her voice were as soft as a whisper that seems like a lullaby to soothe one's mood.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" she spoke again, asking with worry displaying on her face.

I tried to respond to her but to no avail, my throat was dryer than any dry well.

She notices my struggles to speak and gave me water.

After my thirst has been satiated, I look at her with dreamy eyes and the first thing that came out of my mouth was,

"Are you an angel?"

Upon hearing my weird question, she bursts out laughing til' her eyes formed tears.

I felt the awkwardness getting to me and scratch the back of my head.

She wiped the remaining tears from her eyes and open her mouth.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not an angel. Hehe...I'm far from it."

She ends her sentence with a gentle smile.

I stared at her as if I was possessed. She look really beautiful but as I was mesmerized by her appearance, a question came to my mind.

How did she rescued me? I was clearly in the Forsaken Desert.

I look at my surroundings and realized that I wasn't in Forsaken Desert anymore. In fact, I was at the Sunny Forest.

The girl who rescued me spoke again as if she could read my thoughts.

"I found you in the Forsaken Desert passing out in front of the krill and brought you here."

Her words left me astonished. She said it as if it was easy to deal with those monsters.

Did she call them 'krills'?

And she spoke yet again to answer the questions inside my head.

"I've had to deal with them quite a lot of times so I'm familiar with them now."