𝑰: 𝑺𝒖𝒏 𝑫𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕

A/n:
This takes place in the Isle of Dawn when the darkness and corruption haven't took over the kingdom of sky. Just a little introductory of the main character.

֎

The Birth Festival. It's a ceremony to welcome a child that either fell from the stars or the sun into the kingdom of sky. This festival has been carried out since ancient times. Every 6 moons, this festival will be held to welcome those children but this time, the inhabitants of sky are more eager for a Solarian to be born.

A Solarian is someone who maintain the peace and harmony in the kingdom of sky. They can protect the inhabitants of sky in other words Celestials, from being consumed by darkness and dark beings. Dark beings called the Lunarians.

They are a being made out of pure greed, hatred and all of the bad things in this world. It is said that the cursed child of the moon has descended upon the kingdom of sky. There could be nothing more terrifying than that child.

They, are the leader and the very beings that would disrupt the peace and harmony in the kingdom of sky. They will be the cause of chaos and cataclysm. It has been their goal from the beginning of their birth to wreck havoc and to consume all the light in the sky kingdom in their entirety.

There was once a story about the kingdom of sky before the Sun Goddess descended. The kingdom of sky in the past was terrifying. Monsters scattered on every corner of the world. There could be no moment of peace for a second.

Everywhere you go will be meet by massacres without end. Blood splattered everywhere. It was very gruesome. But it all changed when the Sun Goddess descended.

She cast away all the darkness and make the land in the kingdom of sky inhabitable. Those creatures of the dark was sealed inside a place called Eden. Only the bravest of them all may venture into it and try to burn away the darkness bit by bit but none ever came back alive.

But as time goes by, the power that maintains the seal became weaker and some of the darkness got out of Eden and wreck havoc in the sky kingdom.

֎

The sun were shining brightly upon the inhabitants of sky that were present at the Birth Festival. The anxiousness and eagerness for a new child to be born could be seen in all their faces.

The chief of the ceremony, Aurora, the guardian of the Celestial children stood on the podium looking up at the sky. Her mind thinking is this soon to be born child gonna be another celestial or a solarian.

Soon, some kind of droplet was seen falling down from the sky. The chief held out her hands to receive it, gaining the attention of the people on her.

The droplet fell into Aurora's hands and it turned into a small child with a golden-shaped diamond on its forehead. She smiles and turned on her heels to face the people who were eager to know if this child is going to be a Solarian or another Celestial.

"Aeliana. From now on, your name is Aeliana."

Aeliana opened her eyes for the first time revealing her breathtakingly beautiful golden eyes with her star-shaped irises. All the people started to shout happily, celebrating Aeliana being a Solarian and their lifesaver.

That day, all of them celebrated without a care in the world. Nothing more could describe how happy and relieved all of them felt at that time oblivious to the shadow lurking in the dark, planning something sinister.