𝑽𝑰: 𝑻𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒊𝒐'𝒔 𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑩𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒓

"Finally."

"Valley of Triumph is just up ahead.."

All her life, Aeliana have wanted to visit the Valley of Triumph. She dreamed of sliding on those ice, twirling to her hearts content.

But then, a thought came to her mind making her hesitate. She remembered the promise she made to herself on going back to the village after she visited Valley of Triumph.

She clenched her fists. She has yet recovered from the loss, only putting a mask is easy for her but sometimes, that mask could easily fade.

"Still can't get over it?"

A familiar voice spoke out from behind her.

She knew of this voice all too well. She turned around to see the very man who ordered for her town to be slaughtered in front of her.

Nails start digging into her skin. She clenched her fists even tighter.

"They're bound to die anyway. Why bother mourning over their death all your life?"

That sentence snaps Aeliana's sanity in half. She lunges towards him with a sword, ready to decapitate him but she stopped just a few inches away before her sword could pierce his neck.

"Why did you stop?"

"..."

"Can't kill me? Why? Because you're too nice?"

"Why would I be nice to a murderer."

Aeliana lowly scowled.

In return, Tsukio cackled weirdly. It sent shivers down her spine. This guy's a maniac. A total psychopath.

"I thought you wouldn't notice...My. You're fun to tease."

"Like hell I wouldn't notice. I could've been blasted off the moment I come into contact with you hence having my plan backfired."

"What a sly guy."

Aeliana withdrew her sword and herself, taking a few steps back.

"And you're an interesting woman."

Tsukio looked at her weirdly. Like some wolf staring at their prey. In any case, it made Aeliana feel very uncomfortable.

"Why today out of all days..."

"Going to Valley of Triumph are you not?"

Aeliana glances at him in annoyance.

"What's that gotta do with you? Mind your own business."

"I'm taking that as a yes. Mind if I come along?"

Aeliana's face become distorted. She felt like throwing up all the things she has eaten her whole life. That was the most disgusting request ever made to her.

"The audacity this man has."

"Over my dead body you b*tch."

She gave him a middle finger and disappears into the portal.

"Pfft HAHAHAHHAHAHA..."

He laughed himself off. It had been a while since he had laugh so wholeheartedly. Who could've knew that the person who was meant to save the world could make him laugh like this.

"Ha...what a cute reaction."

"If you wanna play cat and mouse...so be it."

֎

"You've gotta be kidding me..."

"His persistence knows no bounds."