PROLOGUE

"The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet."
-Andy Warhol

Arnav Singh Raizada, 28. Most eligible bachelor of India. CEO of AR DESIGNS. One of the most richest person in India.

Coming back to India after 2 years, he missed family badly.

His Di welcomed him with aarthi, He rolled his eyes in annoyance and just laughed at her in disbelief.

He doesn't believe in that thing called God.

His past.. His mother's murder suicide with her unfaithful husband.

"Chote Dadi is here.. With.. " Anjali reminded him.

"Whatever I don't care."

He scowled, he hates that woman with all his heart.

She is the reason for all his misfortuned in life. Hope she doesn't create more of it.

____________

After coming back here, he noticed lot of differences in Shantivan. His poolside, his garden area.. Lot of roses.. Who plant it?

"Bhaiyaa.. Khushi baby Ji did it." HP replied with smile.

_________________

His morning black coffee taste so good even if it's sugar free..

"Who made this?"

"Bhaiyaa.. Khushi baby Ji did it." Om prakash aka OP told him with smile on his face.

________________

His breakfast also tastes so good that he eat more that usually he eats.

"Haha.. Chote Khushi makes the best food. Even I gained weight after she came here." Anjali said with glee.

"Haan Rani Sahiba. Khushi surely got some magic in her hand. " His Jeejaji Shyam also singed her praised.

"Who is this Khushi you guys talks about? She is our new servant?" He asked curiously.

Anjali shooked her head saying.

"She is just Khushi.." She smiled.

"Dadiji's happiness. Dadiji took her under her wing. Khushi also took care of Dadiji. Dadi really treasure her." Shyam told him.

Khushi...

______________

At night.

He went to fetch some water in the kitchen and saw someone was already there, standing on the stool reaching something from the cabinet.

He saw that stool is unstable, the girl in white salwar and she falls straight into his arms, Khushi...

He stare at her Hazel brown eyes, pink lips, button like nose. She is holding his collar in fear.

"Arnavji?" Her soft voice called his name made shiver run through his spine.

He gulped, in his life he felt this much of effect for a mere girl like her. He have seen so many beautiful models in his field but none of them created this much of havoc in his heart like she do. She is so young and naive.. So pure and innocent.

He reluctantly let her go and pull out of the sugar container she was reaching for and gave her.

"Thank you." She told him respectfully as she continued making her favourite jelebis.

He nodded and ran for his life.

___________

At his room.

He had long cold shower, thinking of this girl. Her voice, her gaze, her touch. As if she is made for him..

"Dadiji's happiness. Dadiji took her under her wing. Khushi also took care of Dadiji. Dadi really treasure her."

Her happiness huh... What if she becomes his happiness? If what he makes her his?

Khushi.... He closes his eyes and falls asleep thinking this one girl who was always in his mind after coming here.

______________

A man who is hated the word Love and marriage trying bind the innocent girl to his side.

A girl who value honor and tradition. Marriage and love is her life goal, will she fall for him?

Dadi, after her son and daughter in law death she turned her back on her Arnav and Anjali let them to fend for themselves and went to Ashram. Her loneliness brought her to KHUSHI, her only sole happiness. Will she is make a same mistake again? Let Arnav (a carbon copy of her son) having Khushi? She will never let Khushi become like RATNA RAIZADA.

To be continued...

The character will be same as the original drama.

The characters are not mine but story is.

My other story, Life moves on.. Doesn't it Arnavji? Will be ending in few more chapters then I will continue this story.