11

*2 weeks later, time jump*

'Yayy, Winter is finally here.' She says with loving eyes. Wiping fake tears. Such a drama queen.

'Yeah, it's coming soon.' He smiles fondly.

She turns to him and pouts looking at his chest. Watching him like this, he is worried about what happened. He checks his shirt if there's anything.

'The problem is your shirt.'

'What's wrong?'

'It's still on you.' She bites her bottom lip.

'Well, it's your fault. You are not doing the job of taking it off.' He smirks.

'If I touch your shirt now, that shirt is not going to take off gently, you know that.' She keeps chewing her lips.

'Oh. Maybe I don't want to take it off gently.' He winks.

'Your wishes are my command, husband.' She unbuttons the shirt.

While she is doing the buttons, he pins her against the wall.

'What'cha doing?' She plays dumb.

'Don't pretend you don't know anything, darling.'

'Ooops!'

'I saw your Wattpad library today. Too steamy there. Wanna recreate some of them?' He winks, making her legs go jelly. Oh Good Lord, this is happening.

'Sure.' She really just doesn't know from where this bravery came but it came.

***

The phone is ringing...

The phone rings again...

'Pick it up!' He whines, his eyes are squeezed closed, hair is messy.

'I don't have the power to move my body after what we were doing. My energy is gone.' She says breathlessly, swollen skin.

'Oh fuck yeah. Let it ring.'

'Yes.'

The phone doesn't stop ringing. He groans and picks up the call. Maria, bitch, you had to ruin it-

'YOU BASTARDS!' Maria screams over the call.

'We are sorry!' Karan chuckles.

'PUT THAT CALL ON THE SPEAKER. RIGHT NOW.'

He laughs and goes to the bed, leans beside her, and puts the call on speaker.

'What's up, babe?' Upama laughes.

'MY ANGER. MY ANGER IS UP. YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN TELL US AND GET MARRIED. LIKE REALLY?'

'Well, yes, really, we did that.' Upama sasses.

'FUCK YOU TWO.'

'We are' He bursts into laughter.

'Eww. Anyways, it's good to see that you two love sicks are married now. But I need a treat after I come back.'

'Sure, Jan, sure.' She rolls her eyes.

'I gotta go, Charlie is calling.'

'Bye, Enjoy yourselves, and let us enjoy.' She cuts the call.

He keeps laughing with the sass session a few minutes ago.