5

'So, what should I call you, Mistah?' Upama asks as they cuddle more on the bed.

'Lover? Boyfriend? Best Friend?'

'I'd love to.' He smiles and presses his cotton lips on her forehead.

'I wanna tell you something.' He gets up and sits, making Upama follow the suit.

'What?' She asks with a smile, fixing his messy hair.

'I'm not completely ready to come out. I mean, I'm not ready to handle this media shit right now. I just want to stay on this bed, cuddling and kissing you.'

'It's okay. We can stay behind the curtains right now. We'll come out whenever you are comfortable.' She assures him by maintaining the smile on her face

'By the way, will you bother to make a coffee for your koffee-man?' He grins

'If you bother to carry me downstairs?' She winks at him causing him to laugh. He picks her up.

'WAITT- I WAS JOKING, MISTER.'

'AND I TOOK IT SERIOUSLY.' He laughs when she hides her face in the junction of his neck and shoulder.

'Don't drop me.' She pleads.

'I will drop you on the couch and do something steamy if you don't stop kissing my neck.' He teases.

'Fuck you.' She glares playfully.

'Not now, babe. Patience.' He laughs and kisses her on the lips.

***

The next few days were spent full of kissing, flirting, all those "couple-y things.'', cuddling of course. Not that everything is perfectly fine. Not that everything is worse as hell. Everything is growing beautifully. Both of their lives turn into beautiful paths. Everything is so calm, the signing of a new beginning in their lives.

'Does Maria know about us?' Upama asks as she cooks the lunch.

'Yes, she knows. She was the one who dragged me out after that stunt by pulling my collar.' He lets out a chuckle while sitting at the kitchen desk, scrolling his Twitter.

'She dragged you by pulling your collar? I think I need to have a word with her.'

'Don't need.'

'She could've dragged by the wrist.'

'Yeah, she could've. But you know, Maria being Maria.'

'Oh yeah. Maria being Maria.' Upama shakes her head and smiles.

He gets off the desk and slips his phone into his pocket. He quietly walks behind her and hugs her from the back, knowing she loves it. He rests his chin on her shoulder, kissing the spot.

'You know, I didn't sleep that night.' He mumbles.

'Neither did I.'

'I was worried for you, where were you at?'

'Beside the lake, we used to go.'

'The one where we had our ice cream fight?'

'Yeah.'

He hugs her tighter. Her back pressed tightly over his chest. He slowly moves his lips and gives a trail of kisses on her collarbone. She lets out a very very small moan. Almost unhearable (Is that even a word? I don't know) but he does, which causes him to smirk at her skin.

He turns her around, looking at her eyes. Then slowly, meeting the lips.

*****

'So, do you know how many girls die over you over Twitter?' The interviewer asks with a teasing face.