~Chapter 13~

This has been an adventure, Leon quickly scoped out the workroom lift room or whatever, while Y/n waited for him on the lift, ready to push the button when he hurried his ass up. Finally he approached Y/n. "Ready slow poke?" she smiled, instead of answering he rolled his eyes and pressed the button. 

The lift took them to the workroom, a tiny room with a zombie laying in the middle of it. A hip pouch for their inventory and a roll of film. Y/n picked up the film and looked at it, 'hiding place.' 

"This is useless..." Y/n grumbled, "what is?" Leon approached and appeared beside her looking at the roll of film, "maybe there's a dark room floating around this place somewhere" Leon said hopeful, she scoffed, "unlikely, if so it's probably destroyed" she sighed. 

"Sorry for being so pessimistic, its been a long night" he placed a hand on her shoulder, "its okay, I get it" he smiled lightly, "lets just work on getting out of here as soon as possible" she nodded in response. 

A groaning erupted in the room as the zombie who was just chilling a moment ago woke up from his slumber. Y/n gripped her gun and took it out while it was still on the ground. 

They both stayed quiet for a bit as they wondered through to the upper waterway, finally toward a new area unexplored. 

"I don't remember their being zombies here" Leon huffed as 3 zombies rushed towards the pair who were just trying to get to another blue gate door, she chuckled as they took 2 out and just ran past the 3rd getting through as fast as possible. 

This gate led to another set of stairs, tell ya what, there's a lot of fucking stairs in this place, can confirm, I would die from the stairs. 

These stairs led down to the place they saw previously, blocked off by a blue gate. Y/n let out a groan upon seeing this place again, "can we not" Y/n spoke looking down from the ladder, a grimace on her face. 

"We can explore some treatment facility rooms first if that's more your fancy? however I get the feeling that this place will be unavoidable" Leon gave a temporary alternative, she sighed, "let's just get this place over with" she pouted.  

"Ladies first" Y/n gestured to Leon first, he raised a brow, "IM the lady?" he retaliated, "yes, now hurry your cute ass down that ladder, milady" she bowed toward him, "just say your scared" he shrugged teasingly, to which she scoffed as he went down the ladder. 

"Scared, me, scared, god" she mumbled under her breathing following Leon down. As they reached the bottom into the water she almost gagged, "somehow this is the worst water in the entire sewers..." she commented, following closely behind Leon as he walked forward. 

"I hate to agree with you" he responded, he approached a zombie leaned against a wall for the green healing herb, when some small creature jumped from the zombies chest into the water beside him.

"What on earths fuck was that??" Y/n pulled Leon quickly out of the water, to the slightly above mushy 'land.' "I have no idea, but I don't want to know, lets just hurry up out of here" Leon says quickly jumping down into more water. "God, why did I follow the crazy cop, should've just stayed home in my apartment awaiting death" she grumbled as she dropped down into the water. 

"Keep complaining all you want love, you made this choice" he shrugged, she groaned in response, "take it easy though, who knows what's here" Leon warned, upon seeing the breathing grossness, "Not sure if we can make it past this guy though" he sighed, realizing he may have to fight it. 

He tried getting as close as he could to slide past it, failing. The monster grabbed him but he quickly retaliated, stabbing it. Y/n took shots at the bulging eye from behind Leon. Together, they took it down even faster.