~Chapter 11~

Ada started taking the lead, the next path ahead into the next step of tearing down this cooperation. 

"Heard of the umbrella cooperation?" Ada strikes up an informative conversation, "they're a pharmaceutical company secretly making bioweapons" Y/n was listening closely yet distantly, showing no interest but taking in these details, although her mind was distracted on Kendo and Emma. 

"They have a virus- it turns people into indestructible monsters" Y/n was curious about Ada's source of information but dared not to ask, "that explains the horrible things I've seen" Leon commented, which seemed to be the end of the conversation, for now. 

Leon was huffing and puffing a bit, a hand on his side as they walked. 

"And that's why I'm looking for Annette Birkin-" Ada continued the conversation as they reached a wooden pathway, that seemed a bit unstable but probably wasn't. 

"She's the one at umbrella responsible for unleashing the virus" Ada's voice grew slightly, "I'm going to bring her down" she finished. 

"This is how we get to Annette" Ada stood in front of a massive pipe, "based on what you've said, the sewer seems fitting" Leon responded, "well said" Ada spoke back, Y/n snarled slightly at the idea of being in the sewers.

A big question was rumbling through Y/n's mind, why would this Annette person release such a virus?

"After you" Ada looks between Y/n and Leon, "gee thanks" Y/n rolled her eyes and took the lead, Y/n figured it was probably directed at Leon to go first but taking the lead and avoiding the conversation is best. 

Y/n's eyes looked over the sewers disgusting state, the weird mushy stuff was truly disgusting. 

"Can't imagine a real scientist being down here" Leon commented, Y/n let out a soft laugh, "according to HQ... this leads right into Umbrella's secret facility" Ada mentions with more of her knowledge. 

Y/n turns right, the first turn she's had to make since leading, as there was some garbage in the way of the straight path.

"Come on, sewers are run by the city" Leon sounded a bit mocking "how could they have a facility... without the authorities knowing?" Y/n chimed in almost in disbelief. 

"Welcome to cooperate America" Ada didn't sound too impressed, "Umbrella's controlled Racoon city for years" she finished off. Y/n looked around the sewer pipes in disgust over how much absolute trash there was lying around everywhere. 'I get that it's the sewers but jeez' she grumbled in her mind.

It was dark, very dark, she feared she'd get them lost, however, there were many fenced areas too, making the journey surprisingly straightforward. 

A grumbling and quaking surprised the trio and caught them off guard. 

"Jesus... an earthquake?" Leon sounded shocked his voice grew loud, "I sure as hell hope so" Ada commented quite nonchalantly. 

They turned into a mushy area that made Y/n want to puke.

Until she more wanted to cry, the sight of something big passed the end of the hallway, something large and spikey.   

"What on earth" Y/n spoke in a shaky voice, "stay sharp! God only knows what's down here..." Ada spoke as they entered a room with a fancy looking door leaving it. 

Almost immediately Y/n walked through into the new area, trying to see where that spiky thing went.

Leon caught up to Y/n still groaning a bit in pain, "Hey, you good? you've been quiet" he spoke softly, pretty much a whisper in her ear. "mhm, I'm okay, what about you? You've been groaning for a while" she spoke in concern but he just laughed with a nod.