[~ chapter 10 ~]

AWOOGA THE 3.2 LIVESTREAM DOWVELRBKEDVEJ  SCARAS MECHA VOICE 😍😍😍😍😍 NEW FETISH DEVELOPED 🤤
What am I typing on a fanfic website with all the people that's going to read this sentence. Sigh.
----

( ❀ )
Part ten,

꧁ 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 ꧂
...

꧁ 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 ꧂

-

A knock on the wooden door jolted you awake. Rubbing your eyes softly, you hummed in approval for entrance. The expected sight of Kunikuzushi carefully stepped into the room. You usually would've shooed any person to come at this unholy hour away. But early morning Kunikuzushi... Is something else.

"Couldn't sleep?"

"Mh."

He strided over to you as if he owned the room (he technically did) and plopped down beside yourself. Nuzzling his head into your shoulder, he sighed happily at the toasted blanket shielding him from the crisp night air. How could you tell him to get out when he's like this? "How was yesterday? Anything happened while I was gone?"

"Had to open a bunch of letters from all over. What took you so long anyway?" You sat up properly so he could lean more comfortably onto you. He appreciated this, seeing that he also adjusted his position.  "A doctor that was supposed to lead the operation was late. It was scary.."

Scaramouche shuffled in interest at hearing about the other doctor. "Who is this doctor?" His voice was dropping the hoarse and slow tone. It almost seemed his demeanor before was a show he put on..

"Mr. Ibuya I think? He probably just got busy, but he was so rude! That man has the audacity to barge in the middle of an operation six hours late, order others around to almost awake the patient from their drug. Then he begins complaining about how inefficient everyone is once the whole process is finished, insults the mother, and doesn't even want to give her time to hold her own kid- oh."

Your cheeks heated up from realizing how you were rambling and quickly bit your tongue. Scaramouche often did this with you, you must be picking up his behaviors. The said male only stayed in his position in silence until you stopped.

"What? Continue." Looking towards the opposite direction his head was resting, you dug your nails into your palm in embarrassment. Kunikuzushi sighed in annoyance from your silence.

"I'll find that piece of shit either way and chop him into pieces then feed them to stray dogs in the stree-"

"Kunikuzushi."

"Y/n." He changed his position, now head resting on your lap. Your breath hitched for a millisecond while staring into the pools of violet, the dimly lit candle shining on them. A sigh left your lips. How were you supposed to lecture him when he was looking at you like that?