09

My alarm blared in my ears at first 8 went to turn it off but stopped as I realized the position I was in. Jun had his head on my chest with a arm wrapped around me "Turn that off please" he asked softly his voice deeper than normal.

I hummed in response and reached over and turned it off. He sat up stretching I copied his movements "Can I borrow your clothes" I nodded at his question "Do you want me to get you some or pick your own" I asked softly. "You,I'll take a shower first"he said standing. "Okay but you need to pick my clothes too"I got a happy nod in response.

He came in a towel around his waist my face quickly turned red at the sight of his topless body. "Here" I muttered giving him the clothes I choose they were the ones I felt suited him best from my closet. I rushed to the bathroom after giving him his clothes swiping my towel into my hand and closing the door behind me.

When I came out he gave me my clothes this time he had a bright red face and didn't try to say anything. "Whats wrong baby" I teased walking closer to him locking down at his clothes "You look adorable" I stated softly kissing his check before going back to the bathroom to change.

He did good with my outfit it was actually something I would wear myself. He looked absolutely adorable in the outfit I gave him. "Do you like it" I asked softly. "Yeah!" He responded sounding excited. "Good I did my best to match you style with my clothes. You did good to I love this outfit" I said happily as well

Minghao

Jun

I walked to him putting my head on his shoulder and letting my arms drape around him

I walked to him putting my head on his shoulder and letting my arms drape around him. He hugged me back asking if I'm okay and told him I was just tired in response but the truth was I just wanted to be in his embrace he had his arms around my waist.

I brought my face up kissing him softly I pulled away our eyes met briefly before I kissed him again rougher this time I moved my lips fastly against his him doing the same but I didn't try to do anything else not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

I pulled away earning a wine from him. "I'm sorry baby but if we don't hurry we wouldn't be able to eat anything" I said messing with his hair he pouted fixing it. I intertwined our fingers and led him to the kitchen "Toast okay" I asked he nodded so I made toast for both of us him sitting on the counter still to eat and me in front of him by the sink, we finished eating and left.

As soon as we arrived to class exactly what I thought would happen happened. "Who was that in the picture" Jeonghan asked immediately after we sat down. "Who don't you think" I said not meaning for in to sound rude fortunately he took it the right way saying "I don't know, I haven't known you long enough to know your ideal type or gender" with a strong pout. "Well I'll tell you one thing is that it's not a girl" I confirmed though it didn't look like it gave him too much information.

Joshua and Dk came together, "Are you and Junhui dating" Dk asked immediately not even putting his bag down. They both looked me in the eyes though Jun was right beside me. I just shrugged not saying anything "Guess you'll have to find out" I said sassily. They sat down looking like they were solving the hardest math problem of their lives Seungkwan joining once he came.

I leaned towards Jun who was and has been spaced out this entire time. "Dang, I thought we were obvious" I whispered into his ear snapping him out of it. "So did I" he whispered back. I smirked after thinking of something to do later in front of everyone.

It was dance class and we asked if we could go to the empty dance studio and surprisingly we were allowed too. We got there and after practicing a few moves we stopped to look over the next section of the dance we were all somehow sitting around Hoshi's phone. Jun was squatting barely above the floor next to me.

I looked toward him for about 20 seconds before he felt me looking at him, he raised an eyebrow at me. I tapped my lips with two fingers hinting him to kiss me. His eyes grew wide and he shook his head before trying to look back at the screen. I pulled him by his neck kissing him hearing loud gasps beside us.

I used the same hand around his neck to push him back making him land on his butt. Silence fell in the room with Jun glaring at me.

"Okay well that resolves all of our questions" Mingyu said sounding shaken. "Yep guess so" Woozi said more calmly, I smirked looking at Jun's still bright red face. "You okay" Wonwoo asked softly bending down in front of him. Jun nodded "Y-yeah" he studered out. I glared at him though I could only really see his back.

I stood and walked behind Jun putting my hand on his shoulder. He slowly turned his head to me. "You look cute Baby" I said moving the hand to his head. I heard the awws very well not really minding them. I stuck my hand out to him "Class is pretty much over so we can go ahead and leave" I suggested to him getting a shy nod in response, I smiled and we left.