03

All classes were finally over meaning it was time to go home. I stood by the door waiting for Junhui who came walking with Joshua. He smiled once he saw me, we said goodbye to Joshua then went to my car.

"Oh yeah, can I have your phone number" I asked after turning the car on. "Yeah sure give me your phone" he put his number in then gave it back. I quickly sent him a message saying 'hello' before driving away.

My house wasn't to far away. My parents aren't home so we just went to the basement where my parents put a big mirror for my to practice dancing. "Okay! Should we start learning the choreography" I suggested. "Yep" he agreed. I pointed to the speaker "Can you turn that on".He nodded and ran to it pushing the button and looking towards me waiting on me to connect it. " You look cute"I said laughing softly. "Cute" he said pouting.

"Yep adorable" I said messing up his hair. He glared at me before fixing his hair in the mirror. "Okay let's watch it all the way through once then try the moves"

------------Time Skip------------
I let out a heavy sigh falling on the floor he joined me soon after. "That's enough for today" I stated. He nodded in agreement.

We walked up the stairs. "Hey honey, dinner will be ready in a minute if your friend wants to stay for it"mom said kindly. I looked towards him "Do you want to". " Sure, my parents don't care"he said following me to the table.

--------------------------------
"Bye Junhui" Minghao waved as I got out "Bye". I walked to the door stepping in slowly unsure if anyone was sleeping.

My little brother whom we call YangYang stepped our shyly. He noticed who I was and smiled running to me "I missed you" he said in Chinese hugging me tight. "I missed you too" I said hugging him as well.

We soon had to part ways because he had to go to bed. I went to my room doing a quick night routine before laying down. My phone buzzed gaining my attention.

Unknown
-Hello
-I had fun today! Look forward to seeing you at school tomorrow

Me
Me too!

I respond before changing his contact. I rolled over in bed thinking about today it was my first day but I had already made a great friend and 11 others it's just insane. At my last school I barely had any and I already had 12 crazy.