06

I smiling once Junhui walked into class. We happened to be matching perfectly I saw that he noticed to. "You must be copying me" I joked grabbing his hand as he sat down. I saw his face become brighter looking down at his hand.

"Um I think you're copying me" he said with a pout. "I got here first"I responded "Yeah but this is my iconic style" he said with a smirk.

I laughed Seungkwan looked toward us. He didn't see anything as our hands were far back I didn't care though. Jun went to reach in his bag so he pulled his hand away from mine.

He came back up with his notebook and stuff for class. "What" he said after seeing me staring at him. I didn't say anything just quickly grabbed his hand putting them on my leg this time so he couldn't take it away as quickly.

His face turned red as he layed his head on the desk. I messed with his hair gaining the others attention. "What are you doing" DJ asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing just teasing him" I said though I didn't move anything but the hand on his head. As I admit that was weird.

Shaking it off Dk said "Dang, will the teacher ever come? Class started like ten minutes ago" he was right class had started a while ago. Jun was barely late and a lot of time had past since then.

I sighed what was the point in being in a class with no teacher. I didn't feel like skipping the whole day but I did want to skip this class.

I shook my hand getting Junhui's attention he slowly brought his head up. I nodded my head toward the door he just silently obeyed and got his stuff I did the same and we left without being noticed.

We went through the hallways quietly only running into kids who were late on the way to where I was leading us. He followed shortly behind me looking half asleep. I got to the place and opened the door.

It was an empty dance studio only used by kids practicing for a performance. "Here" I said pointing at the wall. We both sat against it he leaned against me lightly.

"Tired? You look half asleep" i said looking at him. "Yeah" he said softly. Then just go to sleep I have my phone... I'll wake you when it's time to go. I sat patting my lap. He raised his eyebrow at that. "Lay on my lap we're friends it's not weird" I said.

He nodded doing just that he slowly layed his head on my lap. I connected my phone to the speaker to play music quietly. I took his hand and played with his fingers.