04

------------Time Skip------------
(To friday) ⇧
My alarm woke me up roughly. I glared at it turning it off, I made myself get up. I got my clothes to shower.

I went to the kitchen my parents had already left for work but they left breakfast on the table

I went to the kitchen my parents had already left for work but they left breakfast on the table. I put it on plates for me and YangYang who came a little after me.

"Mmm it's so good" He exclaimed with food in his mouth, he always speaks Chinese when not in school. "Yep"I said actually swallowing mine.

"Mmm did Mon tell you how your supposed to get to school" I suddenly realized. He shook his head cutely shoving another bite into his mouth.

Okay, Okay not a big problem, umm maybe Minghao is available hopefully. I pulled out my phone going to his profile. "One second I'll be right back" I said going into the kitchen where I could still watch him.

"Hello" I heard a voice question. "Hey,umm are you at school yet" I asked reluctantly. "No I was just about to leave why" he asked confused. "My parents left before school and my little brother has no way to get to school I know you have a car so I wanted to ask you don't have to though" I said quickly. "Chill, I'll be there in a bit don't worry" he said calmly. I let out a big sigh "Thank you so much" "Your welcome I can take you to school whenever you need me too" he said. We both said bye and hang up.

"My friend is going to come pick us up, okay" I said softly after turning the corner. "Yay! I've always wanted to meet one of your friends" he said excited

I heard a car in the driveway not to long after. "Okay YangYang let's go" I said cheerfully. He ran to me with his backpack.

I helped him in the car. "Thanks for coming I'm sorry if it was an inconvenience" I apologized. "No not at all. Your brother is really cute he looks like you"Minghao said smiling.

I showed him the way to YangYang's school then we went to our's. " I know I've said it already but really thank you I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't"I said looking at him. "Your welcome as I said I'm always open to take you, and your little brother, to school" Minghao said smiling softly putting his hand over mine on my leg.

I felt my face to red so I looked away. "Lets go" I said quickly getting out of the car. He quickly caught up to me with a smirk.

He grabbed my arm stopping my speed walk,I turned toward him. "What's your brother's name? Your never told me" he asked. "We call him YangYang" i said shyly. "Aww that's so cute" I said smiling. "Yep! The bells probably gonna ring soon we should go" I said trying to walk away but being pulled back as he still had his arm on me.

I saw him smirk then walk up beside me saying 'C'mon' before walking alongside me. We got to class a little early but all our friends we're there.

"Hey guys! Why are you holding his arm" Joshua said his excitedness turning to confusion. "Oh I drove him to school and we walked together" he answered. You'd think this would make him let go but he didn't even budge. "Oh why if you don't mind me asking" Dk asked. Minghao looked at me "My parents left for work early and my brother had no way to get to school, and he's the only one I could call that had a car" I explained. They just nodded and the teacher came in.

It was officially friday and time for dance class which meant it was time to perform. A lot of performances pased before it was our turn I let out a heavy sigh. "You ready" Minghao said calmly I nodded taking off my jacket a throwing it on the floor. We arrived on stage after telling the teacher the song.

Jun=Dark clothes 8=Light colors

Everyone clapped and cheered. "Wow boys that was amazing! I can see the amount of effort you put in" the teacher cheered.

We went back to our spot everyone gave us high fives as we sat down. I layed my jacket on my legs and drank a little water to which I almost choked on when I felt Minghao's hand on my thigh. I quickly shallowed and looked up toward him. "You did amazing Jun"he smiled. " T-Thanks you too"I said shyly staring at his hand which he didn't move even though other people had gone on stage.

I don't know why my heart was beating so fast,I mean I had only known him for a week most people think it's weird to like someone you just meet. I do though I mean he doesn't like me back but I do. It'll probably go away soon right?

--------------------------------
I forgot to say Jun's rank so basically he and Minghao are tied at second so she put Jun at third-A/N