Anri Iki 15

We rushed to the hospital, almost getting caught in 3 car accidents due to us running the reds. I didn't care we had to get their because Levi's parents could...
No I don't want to think about it. They were so nice what did they ever due. Bad sadly, I have a feeling sky had something to due with it, because all she does is take people down, because of course it her job. My siblings are going through it now. The training, exams, everything. I don't want to think about it, it's the core of all my nightmares. Because I just had to be adopted by them. My parents also went through the same 'process' my siblings and I had or have. I could never forget that day, the day I though I was going to finally be truly loved in a normal family way. I was told I was wanted, that I was loved, and I couldn't contain the excitement to meet my new 'family'. Sky was my best friend, we would get into trouble a lot, which is probably why we were chosen. I would be a distraction while Sky would sneak into the kitchen to steal some extra food for one of our friends. He was a homeless abandoned child. We would bring him into our room at night, using our sheets to create a rope. He never wanted to stay at the adoption house, and he would never tells us why. But we still enjoyed having him visit us every once in a while.
On the day Sky and I were adopted I was happy and so was she. We rushed to our new parents, who picked us up in their arms. We went and they got us ice cream and to the park, where we played until we reached our house, as they were putting us to sleep I, always being curious, asked why they adopted us, and why not have their own children. My mom replied with "I can't have children, but even if I would be able to, I would choose you to girls." Later in life I discovered why. In order to have an easier time getting what you need, girls in training would have a trophy giving, but really they just take away the possibility of reproducing. I can never have kids, Sky can't, my mother, or any other girls there. As I was in the waiting with Levi and Mikado, and just recalled all those memories, until we were allowed to enter.

Please don't think I stole that whole assassin thing from ultron I had that idea before the movie came out. When it happened in the movie I was like shit how am I gonna put that in without people think I copy righted it. I would never because I have wise words from China (Yao Wang Hetalia)
"It is called copy right because you have no right to copy."
See I gave credit and did the little quotation things, are you happy now Francis! Okay sorry I am tired goodbye.