Mikado Yato 3

Well these are now sounding like dairy entries, damn it. A place where nobody listens but it's still like talking to someone. I guess that's probably what a dairy is, or a book. Even if it's not you at all, you are standing from someone else's point of view, and from that point of view, say or write things you yourself, would never say.
Anyway, my sister said she met this really nice and pretty girl around her work, but it sounded like a different place then where I knew, whatever. I haven't met the girl, but I heard she and her younger sister are coming over today. Amy said I have to socialize so yay for me. I have never really been someone who makes or even have a lot of friends. This was going to be a challenge. I wanted to go to a library to see if the girl was there, because I realized something, I loved her. Yes, that sounds strange, but she did so much for me without ever talking, and she has become beautiful to me, even when crying. I understand her love in books, and I just love her. I cannot explain it, I don't actually know what love is, i thought to be just a word people use for sexual relationships or family. But I do not want to harm her, verbally, physically, pr sexually. I just want to hold her, and stay with her forever, just being able to know she felt the same. She might have a boy or girl, but I am just hoping she doesn't.

Soooooo what's up? Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but guess what the idea for the story I am writing, yes, is based off of a post I saw. I saw this and had an idea to make a book for them, because that is what brought them together. I may have made a few really weird plot twists (with more to come) but whatever. If the two in picture ever get together congratulations! If you are to ever read this I hope you laugh on how ridiculous this is, and have a happy life together. Later everyone, and Happy Easter!