Anri Iki 6

I woke up this morning, feeling completely dead inside. Last night I literally gave up my chances to be with Levi, so my sister could get close to this family. I now have to become friends and date, possibly, a guy named Mikado.
Sky helped me get ready, I had to look 'appealing' so he might ask me out. That and we were going somewhere after. I picked up a manga (a Japanese comic book) I was reading right now called "Black Butler" or 黒執事 as it is known in Japan. I grabbed my purse and went to the mirror. My dark brown hair was wavy and a little over shoulder length. My dark blue eyes were shadowed my the makeup, but I still look pretty much the same. I am not to tall only 5'3" and I was wearing a white t-shirt while lightly colored skinny jeans, black boots that were knee high and a gray sweater on top.
It is something people who know me wouldn't be shocked if they saw me unless I took the sweater off. The white shirt was almost see through, and cut pretty low, making my boobs almost perfectly visible so I decided to change that shirt and put on my doctor who one on instead. That way I might be able to repel the boy I was about to meet.
"Anri get your ass down here we haven't got all day to give the boy a boner."
"Shut up it's not happening!" I said while coming down the stairs. "Ohh do you already have someone you wanna give your card to. Sorry but I need this favor, and I'm not a lesbian so I cannot get Amy to have sex with me. If she were a guy it's simple and you would have no part in this so I'm sorry."
"I don't want to have sex at, with anyone! Can't it just be a friend relationship?"
"Get in the car it's cold out here."
"It's Washington in the winter, it's bound to be a little cold."
"Hey no reading got it put the book away."
"No but Ciel-"
"Got kidnapped again probably. Your not reading while I'm here."
"Fine."
"Thank you."
"I can keep my phone though right?"
"Yeah you might need it."
"Awesome." I brought out my phone and then began to read the Black Butler manga online."You are such a little bitch sometimes."
"Jerk."
"You seriously are annoying."
"Whatever."

Hello I updated 🎉 anyways how is everyone. Hope you like the book so far! I gonna try to describe all of the characters, but I don't know if I should make a character chapter or slowly introduce how they look and all that shit. If you find it useless and want to keep reading that's fine to. I will update as much as I can I'm so sorry!
黒執事 is read kuroshitsuji btw I do not speak Japanese so if I did that wrong feel free to tell me. Later!