Anri Iki 12

It's been a 8 days since the, incident, and I haven't really talked to anyone or even come out of my room much. But what worries and scares me most is that I sometimes hear Sky crying, I hope she isn't blaming herself. It's my fault I couldn't defend myself. Then I heard my phone go off. It was a text from Levi.
'Hey where have you been? You've been gone a while.'
I replied 'yeah I'm wasn't feeling to well I think I'll come Monday though.'
'Well hey can I come over and check up on you?'
Well usually I would've said yes but I don't know if I would be okay.... Well I have know him for so long, I trust him.
'Sure.'
'Hey I also have a friend I want you to meet some time, so if your up to it we could meet up sometime.'
Does he have a girlfriend or something? God I hope not, I mean I want him to be happy and all but I also love him...
'Sure you can bring them with you when you come if you want.'
'Okay see ya later. 4 sounds good?'
'Yeah I can make something for dinner if you want, although you seem like you would want to do that.'
'I will send the recipe, see you at 4!'
'Okay bye.'
I wonder who his friend is? Well I guess I'll find out. I received the recipe he sent and decided to leave my house after a week of captivity, but I still asked Sky to come because I have been a little jumpy since that experience.