Anri Iki 13

I heard someone pull up and I knew that laugh anywhere it was Levi. But there was someone with him who seemed really familiar. I ran down and beat him to knocking.
"Hey Le- Mikado?"
"A-Anri?"
"Oh you guys know each other, awesome!"
"Yeah, um Levi can I talk to you real quick."
"Um sure," Levi gave me a questioning look. I nodded in response. They walk around to the side and I closed the door, behind me.
"Levi, that's her!"
"The girl you like?"
"The girl I love, and the one I let get raped." that word almost made me want to cry.
"It wasn't your fault."
"Yes it was."
"He just admitted feelings for you and you didn't even react."
"Yeah I already knew."
"So do you like him." of course not, I love Levi, but why was he so concerned? Wait did he-
"No." Mikado said quickly.
"Thank god," I heard Levi mumble to himself. Does this mean he likes me? I don't want to be close to guys at this moment but I can help but be happy.
"Hey you wanna head inside I got the game set up."
"Assassins Creed?"
"Yep."
"Fuck yeah!" And Levi ran to the living room while Mikado and I slowly followed.
"I am so sorry, and I promise I will do whatever I can to protect you from now on." He was so nice, and I really hope I won't have to kill him. Why do I have this kind of life. I swear people probably dream of doing stuff like this, and if they are they dream of being normal.