Thanks

I'm finally got more requests again :) but they're all coming in at once. So if you asked for a request, please be patient!

Jaelyn's POV

I walked alongside Thalia, on our way to their house. Can I just mention that she's dating 1/5th of One Direction while I'm forever alone?

"You shoot me down..." She sang. I grinned.

"But I won't fall..."

"WE ARE TITANYUMMM!!!" We hollered. Passerbys gave us curious looks which we shrugged off. We've gotten used to strange looks. Sometimes, in the middle of a silence, one of us would sing one line of a song then the other would continue.

We laughed then frolicked the rest of the way to the One Direction household. I rung the doorbell then took a step back. Zayn opened the door with a welcoming smile on his face. Thalia grinned then leaped into his arms. My smile faltered a little.

I would never admit this to Thalia but I may have the tiniest crush on Zayn. And them being together is not helping my case. I've done everything I can to get over him but looks like that's not happening anytime soon.

"ZAYNSTER!"

"THALIA!" He laughed. I forced a grin onto my face then walked inside, leaving them outside doing who-knows-what.

I crawled onto Louis' lap then snuggled up to him. He was the brother I never had. Well I have a brother but he sure doesn't act like one.

"Boo bear." I mumbled.

"Jaelyn." He whispered back. He doesn't even know about my crush on Zayn. Only my diary knows.

Just then, Thalia and Zayn walk in, laughing their heads off.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Harry announces. "Circle!"

We sat in a perfect circle then waited in silence for someone to start.

"Truth or Dare." Louis asked Liam. A look of terror washed over his face.

"Um... Truth?"

"Who's your crush?" Louis asked. Liam grinned.

"Danielle Peazer."

"But you're dating her!!!"

"What's your point?"

Louis pouted then Harry went.

"Zayn, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to play Seven Minutes of Heaven with... Jaelyn."

I gaped at him. "No!" We exclaimed at the same time.

It's not that I mind... I definitely don't. But if I agree to it, they might guess that I fancy Zayn. And Thalia will hate me forever. So I'm going to disagree. 

Simple as that.

"DO. THE. DARE." Harry practically growled. Everyone else followed in on the chant except for yours truly, Zayn and Thalia who looked like she was ready to kill Harry.

"Ok ok I will. Just shut up okay?" Zayn sighed then got up. I stood up hesitantly then followed him to a closet. He yanked me violently inside then shut the door. I sat on the floor. I won't lie. I was scared out of my wits. I haven't seen Zayn like this before and the closet was really dark.

"So..." I started but Zayn cut me off.

"Don't even bother."

"Okay then."

A minute of horrible silence slowly passed. I fiddled with my thumbs in attempt to speed up the seven minutes but that wasn't working very well.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. That was all I could manage to get out. My heart was beating like a drum, my mind spinning into chaos.

Zayn sighed. "You don't need to be sorry. Im kida py to be ear."

I raised an eyebrow. "Pardon?"

"Nevermind."

"Zayn." I stated seriously.

"Jaelyn." He said back mockingly.

"Tell me what you said." I ordered. I really hated it when people say 'nevermind' or 'nothing'. And Zayn knows that fact perfectly well.

I heard him suck in some air in the dark closet then finally did as he was told. "I'm kinda happy to be here."

My mouth fell open and a million of useless thoughts ran through my head.

"Jaelyn?"

"You dating Thalia." I reminded him.

"Yeah..."

I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my face. The black closet is on my side in this case.

"I'm kinda happy to be here too."

I heard him shuffle to my side of the closet then his hand patted around my face awkwardly until he found my cheek and cupped it. Then I felt his lips on mine. I gasped slightly then melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around him in a tight embrace. I pressed myself closer to him.

"Time's u- Well this is awkward."

Zayn and I broke apart and saw Louis, Harry and Thalia standing in the doorway. Zayn stood up then turned around to help me up. Thalia took one look at us then sprinted off.

"Thalia!" Zayn and I shouted in unison then chased after her. A hand grabbed my arm and prevented me from going on after her. I spun around and shot daggers at Louis.

"Let go."

He calmly picked me up and carried me back to the living room. I thrashed wildly about in his arms until I crashed onto the couch.

"Let them talk." Louis said soothingly. I took a deep breath then nodded at him.

"Thanks Lou."

Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam and myself were scattered around the living room, waiting for Thalia and Zayn to come back. I can't lose Zayn, and especially not Thalia. That saying, sisters before misters, definitely applies here.

-----------------------------------

"WE'RE BACK!"

Thalia and Zayn entered the living room again. They both had huge smiles on their faces so I took that as a good sign. At least I hope so.

Thalia fell right onto me making me grunt at the sudden weight.

"What's that for?" I said angrily. Fake anger of course.

"For not telling me about your wittle crush on Zayn." She whispered back. I blushed then sneaked a glance at Zayn. I quickly looked away when I caught his eye.

'Thank you Truth or Dare.'

I just saw that the previous chapter haven't gotten dedications and I SWEAR I set up dedications. My computer hates me.

So if you haven't gotten your dedication, it should be there soon! I hope. If my laptop is in a good mood.

-Emily