Paris: The City Of Love. And Apparently The City Of Spying Too...

For this one shot, I'll be playing around with different POVs a lot!!!! SO MAKE SURE YOU READ THE POV PART!!! COUGH JING COUGH COUGH

Danielle's POV

Just a few more hours till I see Zayn again. A few more hours until I can see the boys again. A few more hours till I can see Eleanor and Danielle (Peazer or Dani 1) again. Just a few more torturous hours of endless waiting.

-----------------

I looked out the window. I gaped at the beautiful sight. The whole city was light with lights. Seeing Eiffel Tower from this height was simply amazing.

The plane began to slowly descend to the ground. 'Bout time the plane landed. It seemed like the flight lasted for days. But what matters is that I'm here now and ready to meet the boys and their girlfriends again. I felt like I haven't seen them in ages which, in a way, was true since I haven't seen them in more then two months which was two months too much.

-------------------------

After I collected my bags I exited the terminal and began me search for the boys and the girls.

"Dani 2!"

I spun around and grinned when I saw the boys and El and Dani 1 running towards me. I ran towards them then crashed straight into Zayn and Harry.

"Ow.." I groaned as I rubbed my now sore forehead.

"Sorry babe." Zayn said. The pain immediately faded away when I heard his voice again. Hearing on radios or on the TV just isn't the same.

"Zayn." I whispered as I hugged him and inhaled his calming scent.

"Do you mind if I take you out tonight?" Zayn asked quietly into my ear. I smiled.

"Of course I don't mind." I said back to him. He took my hand then led the group out to their two black vans. Fans swarmed the van in attempt to just to get a live glimpse of the boys.

"LIAM!" Sounds like Dani 1 has some competition.... But I know that Liam would never leave Dani. She's gorgeous.

"HARRY GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR GRAVY!" I grimaced when I heard that. I really didn't need to know that.

"NIALL I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! I EVEN HAVE EXTRA BATTERIES!" Niall's infectious laugh was soon heard when a fan said that. But that was pretty funny.

"LIAM I HAVE SOME FORKS FOR YOU!" That's exaggerating Liam's hate towards spoon a bit.

"ZAYN I BOUGHT THE MOST EXPENSIVE HAIR MATERIALS JUST FOR YOU!" I laughed slightly when someone said that. Zayn really didn't use THAT much hair stuff.

"LOUIS I LOVE YOU!" Who doesn't? He's so humourous and fun to be around.

We finally managed to get to the van and climbed in; us girls in one van and the boys in the one right behind us. The drivers carefully maneuvered the van through the crowd and made it out without harming anyone physical. Emotionally by taking the boys away, maybe.

"So how's youre relationship with Zayn?" Dani 1 asked. I smiled.

"I love him so so much. He is always so comforting to be around and can always cheer me up. I don't really know how to describe it but he's just always there for me and can tell when I'm down or sad or something." I said truthfully. Dani and El smiled lovingly at me.

"Sounds like you two are meant for each other."

"I really hope so." I said. "How about you and Lou. Fans absolutely love you Elounor."

El laughed. "I'm glad everyone likes us. Yeah, we doing really well. He always tried to keep in touch with me when he's away. He's really sweet. Dani 1?"