A Text

Hollie's POV

This should be fun.

I just got off the phone with Louis and he wanted me to help decorate for Christmas. And last Christmas when I helped decorate the house, it looked more like Santa came with his huge bag of presents then it blew up.

I reluctantly climbed off my comfortable bed and got on a coat. I grabbed the boys' and girls' presents from behind the door then left after locking the house of course.

I finally reached Louis' flat and knocked on the door. We decided on his flat for Christmas since we all agreed that it was the biggest. I knocked again then checked my phone.

"HOLLIE!"

"Holy..." I gasped. "Geez Louis you need to stop scaring me."

He shrugged. "Nah I'm good."

I grumbled colourful words before Louis yanked me into the flat. The four other boys were sitting on the couch with their girlfriends next to them. Perrie with Zayn, Louis with Eleanor, Liam with Danielle and Harry with Melissa leaving me and Niall, forever alone.

Keep in mind, the others have been trying to set Niall up. Like, forever. They've locked in a closet which didn't work out since Niall is claustrophobic. 

So they kept us in a house together for more than a week but then we ran out of food.

So yeah. After many MANY tried of getting Niall and I together, they finally gave up. But it was pretty funny to see their I-GIVE-UP faces.

"HOLLIE!"

I jumped then slipped on a wrapper on the floor and landed right on top of Niall.

"GUH! MY.....OWWWWWWWWWW" Niall groaned. 

"Wha- Ohhhh...." I blushed and quickly got off of him.

"It's alright." Niall said with a pained face. 

"Are you sure?" I asked worriedly. Someone picked me up and threw me on Niall's lap.

"GAHHHHHHHHHH"

I turned slightly and saw everyone making a running dash. I sighed.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. Niall got a text then groaned after he read it. Wonder what it could be.

Then he kissed me.

Yes. He just gently took my face and kissed me. Didn't expect that.

"YES!" Louis screamed.

"Bout time!" Harry yelled. I didn't know they were spying on us. But what did I expect?

Niall and I pulled away while laughing.

"Merry Christmas." Niall smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Merry Christmas. Was that my Christmas present?"  I asked cheekily. He laughed.

"No. It's Christmas Eve! You can't see your Christmas present!" Niall said teasingly. I pouted.

"Alright. But that would have been enough."

He pecked my lips lightly. "This has been the best Christmas ever."

"NO PDA PLEASE!" THe others chorused as they entered the living room. Niall and I laughed as we joined them in decorating the house.

I smiled endlessly as I hung ornaments, strrung lights and helped with the Christmas dinner. This may not have been the Christmas I expected but it was definitely much MUCH better. Niall and I aren't technically 'together' but who knows what might happen in the future. We might have a future together or a future apart from each other.

But something tells me that we will have a happy future together.

They didn't need to plan ahead of time to get Niall and I together. They just went with it.

And it was all thanks the Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam, Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie, Melissa and a text.

That was horrible I know. But I have writer's block. :'( This is probably one page.

I'm so so so so sorry. But I didn't expect this many one shot requests.

-Emily