1.1 wolf moon

This is the longest chapter in the whole series!!

Madelyn Stilinski, mostly goes by Maddy, her long blond curls and cat like eyes along with the freckles and moles make her the perfect mix of her passed mother and father. She looks a lot more like her father as her twin brother, Mieczyslaw, takes after their mother. Her brother goes by stiles after their grandfather because it's easier than using his real name.

Right now Maddy is sitting on her bed with a book in her hands. Her knuckles are bruised with small wounds on them. Her curled hair is in a braid that lays on her shoulder while she bites her lip. Her door flies open but she only looks up through her lashes.

A boy with a buzzcut, brown eyes and moles leans on the door heavily breathing. "Dad just got called out! Two joggers found the half of a body! Lets go!" He says loudly before running off.

Maddy sighs getting out of bed and putting on her shoes on a slow tempo. Stiles comes running back in. "Hurry up, Mads. I don't have all night," he says before running off again.

She follows him to his jeep and gets in the passengers side. He drives to a house before jumping out and running inside. Maddy grabs a book from the glove compartment and sighs as she starts reading.

Not long after the door opens and she climbs into the drivers seat. "Please, don't," Stiles sighs as a boy with a crooked jaw climbs into the backseat.

"Then you shouldn't have picked him up," she says nudging to the boy in the back.

Stiles sighs climbing in before she turns on the jeep. She pulls out of the driveway and starts riding out of beacon hills. An awkward silence fills the jeep as Maddy drives ten times the speed limit and both boys look outside the window.

"So..." stiles starts looking at the two.

"So, what?" Scott asks making Maddy sighs as she goes faster.

"So, are you guys talking yet?" Stiles asks turning to his best friend and sister.

Maddy sighs. "We're just not on friendly terms," she says.

"Come on. You guys have to talk it out," stiles sighs looking at his sister.

She glares at him through the corner of her eyes and shakes her head. "Just forget about it. We shouldn't have dated," Scott says in the backseat as he looks out the window.

"Funny from the guy who dumped me without explanation," she mumbles making him lean forward.

"I want to focus on school," he says looking at her.

She looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "Really? Or is it the IED? Or the eating disorder? Or the sleeping disorder? Perhaps it's the fact that I can't have children," she says coldly.

Stiles looks at the two before Scott sits back in silence. "Sorry," he mumbles looking outside again.

Maddy pulls up in front of the beacon hills woods and jumps out before boys can. "She hates me," Scott sighs looking at his best friend.

Stiles shrugs. "Just a reminder that I'll always be a Scadelynn supporter," he smiles before jumping out.

Scott looks at Madelyn as stiles walks over to her and pulls a cigarette out of her mouth. She yells something at him before lighting a new cigarette.

He sighs getting out of the baby blue jeep. "Are we seriously doing this?" Scott asks as Stiles helps Maddy over the chain.

"You're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town," Stiles sighs as he walks ahead of them.