9. Yes. He w😔uld break.

Only three weeks later, Sanem's "Moosy" was ready. She had done marvels with it with a minor budget and in less time than what was planned from the beginning, with some help from Can.

When they showed it off to Mir and Aziz by a face time call, Can was about to burst by pride as he squeezed a smiling Sanem between his arms and babbled about how great she had been all the time, even if the color scheme wasn't exactly the one she...

When they showed it off to Mir and Aziz by a face time call, Can was about to burst by pride as he squeezed a smiling Sanem between his arms and babbled about how great she had been all the time, even if the color scheme wasn't exactly the one she had thought about in the beginning. Sanem blushed but looked so happy in her mother's eyes; Mir watched her children and yes, something had changed between them. She was almost sure that it was not her wishes that made her see things, uh uh. Sanem seemed more...grown up, and Can...he seemed happier and more relaxed than ever. And so in love! She felt how her eyes got filled up with tears and how her face actually ached by smiling too wide for too long, so she quickly ended the call after praising them once again. She grabbed a napkin from the box on her desk and blew her nose before she met eyes with her surprised husband. She tilted her head at Aziz and got a small smile on her lips.

"He fell in love with her two years ago, Aziz, that's why he left and stayed away ever since. I know our son, and I can imagine how he suffered; he didn't want to disgrace us, his family, by falling in love with his 'Lil Sis'. But I just want them to be happy, and if they are meant to be together, well..."

Aziz suddenly grabbed her hands and squeezed them with his. He'd got a calming smile on his face.

"My love...if they are meant to be together, they will. And we will support them, all the way, as we love them both."

He placed some kisses on her hands before they met eyes again. A gaze full of love. Then he went on.

"And if they can live their life just half as happy as I am with you, it would definitely be worth it, love, I can assure you that

"And if they can live their life just half as happy as I am with you, it would definitely be worth it, love, I can assure you that."

**********

Andreas gawked when he walked around beside Sanem in the small refurbished suite, and with Johanna and Can just behind. The PA clung on Can who hardly noticed her, as he was more concerned about Sanem and the far too cocky manager, who had been very insistent with Sanem this last week. Can and Sanem had practically lived in their own little world since that Monday in her bedroom, when he had admitted to her how much he needed her. And ever since, he had showed her in every possible way how much he loved her. And oh my how they had made love all over "Moosy" and its new furnitures; Sanem had chosen most of them and had got Can's approval for each piece. But, not even once he had told her that he loved her, which still made Sanem hesitate about them. And even inside their own little pink bubble...well, sometimes it did burst.
She had promised herself not to show off any feelings, as long as he didn't. Nope. He was older, more experienced and should...well...shouldn't he know how to deal with all this? Many times he was so sweet to her and made her wonder how the hell he could treat her like that, if he didn't love her..?