6. Belongings

Sanem didn't know what to say. She actually didn't want to say anything, she only wanted him. Can.
She put her feet back down on the floor, pulled down her panties and got rid of them. After that she got her hands on Can's trousers. She got reminded about the blond for a second, and how he had turned her down, which made her feel good and she quickly got his pounding dick out. Wow. Mmm..! This absolute darkness was quite hot.

! This absolute darkness was quite hot

"Sanem...I can be without...the sex, but...I won't be able to live my life without you in it."

Sanem held him in a firm grip and could feel him spill some cum before she let go of him. She hummed and then wheezed to him

"Caaan, why don't you just shut up and fuck me..? Please?"

Can got a smug smile on in the dark, hooked one of her legs upon his arm, found her entrance with his heatseeking precumcovered dick and put the tip in place. With no prior notice he thrusted himself inside her, heard her gasp and began to move, pushing her towards the wall. And with every hard thrust, she sobbed out his name. He had to slow down a few times to avoid to come, and when he did, he mumbled hot words in her ear.

"Like this, babe..? Do you like it like this..? You are so beautiful, you brighten my whole world up...and you are so fucking tight...so wet for me, and so hot! I've been waiting...and wanting you...for two years...and now...I can't get enough of you, bebek...and I think I never will."

Oh my. Two years..? Sanem kept her breath when she heard him mumble that, and all the other so sweet things. He placed small kisses on her nape and tickled her with his beard, while he thrusted himself into her; sometimes he went softer, sometimes harder and faster and...mmm, hearing those words mixed with the kisses, being held in his arms while he filled her up with that gorgeous rock hard dick...she could feel her orgasm approach. He felt it too and speeded up. Holy fuck! She sobbed out when she reached climax and he kissed her hard to quiet her down, moaned into her mouth while he filled her up with his warm seed. Oh...my..! Can shuddered where he stood, still moving inside her. When he halted, he rested his forehead against hers again and they stayed like that for a couple of minutes to calm down. He didn't want to, but his softening member slipped out of her and made her open up her eyes.

"I miss it already", she whispered with a small smile and blinked one eye at him, even if she knew he couldn't see it in the dark.

"Do you? I wish I could stay buried inside you 24/7, because it makes me feel so good. And at home."