Prologue

₊‧ ִ ۫ ⁎ . 🌃 . ⋆ ࣪.

★   ૮₍ ≧ . ≦ ₎ა  DREAMY NIGHTS !!

Melody opened her eyes wondering where her subconscious had taken her tonight. For the last week she had been going to sleep and waking up in a new place but one thing stayed the same. A man would be there, his voice always the same.

However everynight the girl would see a new feature of his the rest of him blurry. The first night it was his cheeks. The second it was his hands. Melody was excited to say the least to see what tonight's feature would be.

Looking around it seemed as though she was in a sunflower field. Standing up she searched for the man, whose name she had yet to get. He'd never tell her, infuriating her. Finally she spotted a blurry figure in the distance. She smiled walking over to him.

"Hello!" she said, watching the figure turn to her. "Finally, thought you'd never show." he said, making melody scoff. Tonight's feature was his eyes. And boy did she love them.they were a dark brown color, more round than most and he had long eyelashes. She could tell he was smiling by the way his eyes wrinkled.

She took a step closer. She would have never dared to do that the first night, however after a few nights of getting to know the man she trusted him, plus it was all a dream no one could get hurt in a dream.

"Would've been her sooner but Mary, you know my roommate, well she wanted to stay up and binge watch this youtuber." she said honestly sitting down making the man's eyes follow her every movement following her actions slowly after.

"Which youtuber would that be?" he asked, grabbing a sunflower and handing it to her. Melody smiled, taking it gently from his blurred hands. "Dream, he's a minecraft youtuber." she answered honestly looking into his eyes. The man nodded, looking away.

"Is tonight's feature eyes for you too?" he whispered, sending chills down melodys back. She gasped standing up and moving away from him confusing the man causing him to stand reaching for her. "I'd like to wake up now." she yelled, closing her eyes.

Instantly she opened them again panting and looking around. She was back in her room, her orange blanket covering her body. Her fairy lights still on causing the girl to feel relief. That was the first time the man had brought up the features. She didn't know he only saw the features on her that she saw. It was just a dream. How could he say that? Or know that's all she saw?

᧔♡᧓

Foolish sighed ending stream. He was excited to fall asleep and see the mysterious girl he kept seeing in his dreams. Every night he saw a new feature of her. It was like a game to him, like she was teasing him. Quickly he changed and brushed his teeth falling into his bed letting sleep take over him.

He opened his eyes, seeing himself standing in a sunflower field. He smiled looking around, she must've chosen tonight's spot. The other night he had chosen it subconsciously, he wanted to be at the arcade with his friends thinking of that before sleeping and waking up at the arcade with the girl.

Speaking of the girl foolish didn't see a sight of her in the field. He must've been early. Humming he stood rocking back and forth on his heels waiting. Just when he thought she wasn't coming tonight and was going to wake himself up he heard her soft angelic voice. "Hello!" she had said, causing foolish to turn around and face her.

"Finally, thought you'd never show." he said, analyzing her. Tonight's feature was her eyes. Her eyes were a light brown, they were slightly slanted. They reminded him of a doe. She seemed genuinely happy to see him making his smile widen. He watched her step closer making him unconsciously lean closer.

He watched her every movement feeling enthralled with her. "Would've been here sooner but Mary, you know my roommate, well she wanted to stay up and binge watch this youtuber." she said, making foolish nod understanding, Karl had done the same to him one night.

The girl sat down looking ahead making foolish slowly join her cautious not to overstep her boundaries. "Which youtuber would that be?" He asked to look around and seeing a perfect sunflower that would go well with her eye color. Smiling to himself foolish grabbed it and turned to hand it to the girl who gladly took it, her eyes closing in a soft thanks.

"Dream,he's a minecraft youtuber." she answered, causing foolish to tense up. Could he know who he was? Had she seen foosligh appear on the dream smp? Or had she not gotten that deep into dream yet. Foolish was secretly hoping she knew him so they could meet in person.

Foolish looked over at the girl staring into her brown doe like eyes. He doesn't know what possessed him to say what he did but before he could stop himself he asked "is tonight's feature eyes for you to?"

He watched the girl's eyes widen in shock, she had gasped standing up so quickly he got whiplash following her movements. Quickly he stood up, reaching out to comfort her. "I'd like to wake up now!" she said, her voice shaking and closing her eyes. And just like she had appeared moments ago she was gone.

Foolish tensed looking around, he was still in the flower field. He noticed the flower he had given her was dropped on the floor making him sigh and reach down to grab it. He held it in his hands, messing with the petals.

He wished he could take back what he said. To have her still here so he could admire her eyes for longer. But atlas he woke up in his room the next morning feeling a faint ghost-like feeling in his hands where he had once held the sunflower.