☆ eight ☆

This one goes out to Shadowpuppy56 . Your comment gave me some creativity! Ty!

-

In the following weeks after my little… overnight stay, if you will, Mr. Daley and Savannah surprisingly came over less than I had originally thought.

I flipped the egg in the pan, tiredly. It had been a late morning for me, as Brahms and I shared the bed.

Before you get any ideas-! He just kicked me off…

I rubbed my eyes, stretching to get that one spot in my back that refused to pop.

“Fuck.” I muttered, returning my attention to the egg. I set it on a plate with toast and Bacon Pancakes. A small thing I came up with myself. It’s just bacon surrounded in pancake batter and cooked like a regular pancake.

Brahms seemed to like them. I set the plate down in from of him, his mask next to his hand as he sipped on the orange juice I had left for him. He smiled up at me and I sat next to him with my plate.

I smiled back and started to shovel food in my mouth. Brahms laughed.

“Your food isn’t going any where.” He grinned. I looked up at him, toast hanging from my mouth. I set down my fork, biting into the toast. It fell back on the plate with a light plop. Brahms met my eyes, his chuckles dying down.

“I’m tired Brahms,” I replied, eating another bite of toast and washing it down with some orange juice. “Let me eat my food and then we’ll just lounge.”

“Okay.”

-

That’s exactly what we did. I turned on the record player and laid down on the couch, half of my body over the arm still trying to pop that spot. I grumbled.

Brahms appeared in my line of vision, although, upside down. “Want some help?”

I nodded and flipped onto my stomach. Gently, he started to press an area on my back. “Lower.”

His hands slid down my back, eliciting a warm feeling around my waist. I flushed. He pressed against and my back popped loudly. With a satisfied moan, I sunk into the couch. “Better, darling?”

“Yes. Thank you.” His hands trailed up my spine again and I shuddered. I sat up, his hands falling onto my waist. Brahms leaned in, taking my lips with his.

The kiss grew more feverish and he pressed me down against the couch.

-

My eyes flew open to a knock on the door. I glanced down at my undressed state, Brahms in a similar boat next to me. I quickly glanced around, finding some pants to shrug on.

I kneeled down to tap Brahms. He stirred, uncertain.

“Someone’s here. Gather the clothes.” I said, hurriedly. Slipping on my shirt from before, I answered the door.

I glanced at Brahms who ran butt naked up the stairs. I stifled a giggle and turned to find Savannah. She walked past me, fortunately not looking at the stairs as Brahms disappeared into the hallway.

“So, everything is fine, I presume?” She says, looking at her watch.

I nodded, deadpan, “Just dandy.”

Savannah let out a chuckle, looking down at her watch again.

“Have somewhere to be.”

“A date?”

“Of sorts.”

“How do the two of you know each other?”

“She’s a friend from the police force.”

I smiled. “Want me to help you get ready?”

Savannah cracked a small grin. “No thanks, pretty boy. I gotta go.”

With a nod, I walked over to the door to open it. “Go get her, tiger!” I called when she reached her car. Savannah paused and looked up at me with the most genuine smile I’d ever seen.

“Thanks.” It was quiet and I possibly could have imagined it, but I pretended it was real. She waved and got into the car, driving away with unmatchable speed.

A hand settled on my shoulder as Brahms kissed the back of my neck. I shut the door and looked up at him.

“You know, Brahms?” I began, absent-mindedly. “I think we’ll be just fine.”

                         The End ♡