Birthday Surprise

*Peyton's P.O.V.*

Hi my name is Peyton Keeling. My freinds call me Pey for short. I'm a huge One Direction fan, but my best friend Ashley, hates them. I call her Ash for short. It's the week before summer break and my mom told me yesterday that we were going to move to London for a year for her work. I was so excited until I realized I had to leave Ashley here.

*One week later*

"Happy birthday!" My parents yelled as I walked down the stairs for breakfast before school.

"Thanks guys but do I really have to go to school?" I asked for the fifth time this week.

"If you ask one more time we might as well pretend its not your birthday," Mom said while shooting daggers at me. I sighed and went to the counter to blow out my candles. After they sang to me I grabbed a butter knife and cut the cake. It was my favorite kind it was choclate cake with chunks of strawberries threw in it with strawberry icing! I got a fork out of the drawer. I quickly cut a piece for my mom and dad then I picked up the plate it was on and sat at the table to eat it. My parents are use to this and knew not to bother me.

After breakfast I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. The warm water felt so good on my freezing skin I didn't want to get out. When I finally did I went to the sink and brushed my teeth. I quickly grabbed a towel and gently wrapped it around my skinny body. I ran out of the bathroom and walked to the closet.

What to wear... What to wear? I questioned myself. I searched my closet quickly and grabbed my red skinny jeans and my crossed out spoons symboled shirt. Then I quickly ran to my drawer and grabbed my blue striped suspenders.

I went to my jewlery box and picked out my neclace that looked like one of harrys bird tattoo on his chest, and gently put it on. Then I grabbed my yellow nikes that looked like the ones Zayn wore to one of One Direction's photo shoots and walked down stairs.

Once I got on the bus I sat with Ashley and told her the news. She was wearing an oversized Alice in Wonderland shirt as a dress with black ripped leggings and combat boots. Her straight, red hair was in a ponytail and her bangs were swept across her forehead as usual. She was small and petite, but could stand up for herself if she needed too. She looked up at me with her green eyes and seemed really sad, but excited for me at the same time. "Hey what time is your party starting tonight?" She asked. clearly she knew somthing I didn't.

"4:30, but my mom said you could ride the bus home with me if you want!" I stated very excited. She clapped her hands to show how she felt about.

"Shut up!!!" The high schoolers all said from all around us. Me and Ashley are seniors in high school but I swear some times I think we act like 3rd graders high on candy. For the rest of the bus ride there we listened to music off of my Ipod touch. Its version one but at least I have one. I really need to get a phone.

All day at school I zoned out and fantasized about One Direction. After my last class me and Ashley met up in the bathroom and waited for seconed run to be called. We were both doing our hair and when we turned to look at each other we burst out laughing! We both had our hair the same way in a bumbed up half pony. It wasn't intentional, but it was funny.

When we got off the bus we went into my room and danced around like idiots. She called her mom and told her when to come, while I sat on my bed making funny faces at her. Once she saw me she fell on the floor laughing. We don't talk much but were always laughing at each other. I don't know what I would do without her. I let out a long, wavering sigh. She looked at me and got up from where she was and sat by me.

"What's wrong Pey?" she asked. I just looked at the floor.

"Its just that I don't know what I'm gonna do without you Ashley!" I said and you could hear my tone change from ok to about to cry.

"You'll be fine trust me." She said, giving me a small hug. Before I could protest my door creaked open and Mom walked in and looked at Ashley. Then she bent down and whispered somthing in her ear that I didn't quite hear.

"Peyton I have to tell you somthing." My mom said in a sad but happy tone. I looked at her weird.

"Mom who did you kill and did you ask siri where to hide the body again???" I asked and we all started laughing.

"No, but I should have asked her!" My mom said with a disappointed look on her face. "But Peyton for real, its your birthday present," She then whispered, "Pause for dramatic effect... YOU GET TO BRING ASHLEY TO LIVE WITH US!!!!!" I almost fell over and I looked at Ashley, then mom continued, "Don't worry her mom knows," I screamed and jumped around like it was the end of the world.

A/N: hey its my first time writing and me and @catnix are writing this. please tell me if I'm going to fast.