Chapter 9

Beyoncé pov

Life is kicking my ass right about now. Soon it woudl be the anniversary of my Bestfriend, Robyn's death. Three years ago Robyn was murdered by some man who couldn't take rejection.  We were inseparable and her death caused me so much trauma and I've never given myself the proper time to heal and grieve. But Angie's birthday is coming up, so I don't even have time to really stress. The tides are getting high, so I'm just staying low down and riding it out. I scrolled through Amazon adding whatever I found cute into my cart. I added a few more onesies and stuffers before checking out and closing my laptop. I heard Keh stir in bed and looked over to see her just waking up.
"Good morning sunshine," I said to her as she smiled at me.
"Good morning Honey. Whatcha doin?" She asked as she sat up, struggling a bit due to her belly. I helped up sit up and get comfy.
"Thanks baby. This big ole belly be getting in the way,"
"You look cute with your belly though baby. And nothing much just a little online shopping," she nodded and pushed the cover off and got put the bed.
"I'll be back, gonna go brush," I nodded and sat my computer on the night stand as I scrolled through my phone. Something caught me off guard though.

{Insert Pic that doesn't exist lmao}

Liked by badgalriri and 36,489 others
Theshaderoom #KyrieIrving repost IG baddie/ Singer #Kehlani with the caption 'memories 😍' . What do we think roomies? Are we shipping it?

"What the fuck?" I mumbled o it loud. The picture he reposted was from Kehlani at my picnic. It was so weird to me but I decided to just ask Lani about it. She came back from the bathroom with her hair in a neater bun.
"Keh come here," I called to her. She walked over and sat in my lap, kissing my cheek.
"What's up honey Bey?" I showed her the post.
"What's this about?" She read it and screwed her face up.
"I don't know why he posted that. I haven't heard from him since him and Solo were over after the picnic," I nodded and kissed her head.
"That's so weird,"
"No for real. What are you doing today?" She asked standing up and grabbing the cocoa butter to rub on her belly. Something about preventing marks.
"I have some things to handle with work and than I need to go see my mom. What you got up for today love?"
"Nothing. I was gonna do lunch with my aunt. But she's still acting funny so I don't know. I just can't believe she's really mad at me because I heard my mom out when she's the one who told her where I was!" She let out frustratedly. I would never say it out loud but her aunt was weird as fuck. I feel like the only reason she told Ms.Rose where to find Keh is because she assumed Keh would want nothing to do with her.
"Don't stress too much about it baby. Take it a day at a time," I told her as I gently rubbed her bare belly. I felt a kick and smiled.
"Hi my baby. You woke now huh?" I spiked to the belly making her giggle.
"They are definitely gonna love you so much when they get here. What are we gonna eat for lunch, hmm?"
"Wanna get Thai? Or we can get hibachi,"
"Let's do Thai. Just lemme put on some pants and I'll ride with you baby," she was indeed damn near naked, Sporting just a crop top and underwear, but I couldn't care less. She looked damn good.
"Okay mama," I helped her up and she threw on some sweats so we could leave.
"So I think I'm gonna finished some more songs and do like a mixtape," she said as I drover with my hand resting on her thigh.
"That's what's up love. What's the vibe?" She shrugged.
"I have two songs that I think I wanna use and their just like fun I guess. Ones about me giving a girl her first time and the other I just about growing up in the bay," she told me.
"Play me one?"she rose her eyebrow.
"You gotta play me a song first," I chuckled and agreed. I had my phone on aux already so I chose one of my unreleased songs that I would probably be scrapping.

"You dropping that?" She asked cheesing hard. I shook my head.
"Probably gonna scrap it. Too emotional ya know?" I said as she shook her head.
"Baby that was so beautiful & raw. You should definitely drop it. Do you mind me asking who it's about?" I pulled into the Thai parking lot.
"It's about Solana and some other past situation-ships. Infidelity seems to be something I suffer from in a lot of my relationships, so that too and how I basically overcame it in my ideal relationship," she nodded and held my hand.
"I get it boo. I think you should drop it but even if you don't it's a good thing that you wrote it and sung it. That's a good release," I nodded agreeing with her.
"Alright , Let's go feed my baby," I said as I got out, and walked around to help her out.
"Thank you baby," I kissed her hands in response and let her lead the way. This baby was doing her right in more ways than one. The way her ass was sitting in sweats was incredible. I sighed knowing I had by far one of the baddest girlfriends ever.
"Baby are we doing mild or spicy?" She asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Let's do half and half," she thought she was slick. She loves spicy food but it's not good for the baby, so I'd let her have a few prices but she's gonna be eating that mild.
"She said we have about ten to fifteen minutes. Wanna go back to the car? I'll play you my song," I nodded and we went back Tor he car hit instead of her sitting in the passenger seat, she insisted on my pushing my seat back so she could sit in my lap and I could cuddle her. Of course I did as she said though because I'd do whatever to make her happy. She sent the file to my phone and pressed play.

"Oh you little freak. Talking bout of my hands get slick that's normal," I teased making her turn tomato red as she laughed.
"I told you it was a lil sensual. What you think though? Mixtape worthy?" I nodded. The song was fore for sure. Def would put her on the map with the lesbos for sure.
"Yeah baby I'm fucking with it for real. I think you have some amazing talent honestly," we talked a little more and whatnot while waiting for our food to come up.

Excuse all errors
A'jah 💋