Chapter 6

Kehlani's pov
January 13th, 2019
"Solo I don't think you saw the right person, that lady is locked up," I laughed as she shook her head.
"Keh she looks just like the pictures. I swear. Look," she pulled o it her phone.
"I know you did not take a picture of that lady," I said making us bust out laughing. She smacked my arm.
"Girl no! The ring caught her first," I watched the video and I stood in shock. Even though it was burly, I could tell it was her. I heard her say something so specific though that made me freeze up.

She told me Kehlani was here.

"Who would have told her I was at your place though?" I said out loud, not expecting answer.
"Auntie? Or someone else in your family?" I shook my head.
"They don't even fuck with her for real. Let me see the number," I took the notebook paper from Solange and saw it was folded.
"What else is it?" She shrugged.
"She said her phone number, I didn't open it. Wasn't my place," I nodded and hugged her.
"I love you so much Solo. Now enough of me and my dysfunctional ass family. What's going on with you and mr. Hooper?" I asked as she blushed.
"Ooh. Not he got you blushing bitch. Spill,"
"It's not even nothing serious, we're just great friends," she said cheesing.
"Mmhm. Immunity necklace?" I asked she narrowed her eyes before nodding, telling me to go ahead with whatever off the wall shit I was finna say.
"So I may or may not have, hadsexwithyoursister," I said quickly. She choked as she took a sip of her water when I said it.
"Whoah ew. No more!" She said covering her ears. I laughed.
"You do not use immunity necklace to tell me you fornicated with my sibling!" She said making us laugh again.
"We actually did it on this couch too," I teased making her jump up.
"I'm joking. Damn, I have enough decorum to take it to the bed room Solo," the front door opened and it was Jhene.
"Hi baby, how was school?" I asked as she huffed, setting her book bag down.
"School was school. I'm just ready to graduate already," I nodded, understating her.
"I get it. Your almost done though nene. Only four months left," she nodded and sat next to me rubbing my belly.
"I can't wait for you to have the baby Lani," she said as I agreed.
"You and me both girl. The belly so heavy," I said making them laugh. My phone ring and it was a FaceTime call from Bey.
"Hey Honey, what's up," I answered looking for my AirPods. When I found them I put them in and her voice flowed through my ears.
"Hi baby. Who's all there?"
"Your sister and mine, why what's up?" I said seeing that she was driving. She looked good as fuck with her hair pulled back into a ponytail and her nike cap on.
"Oh nothing. I'm finna bring you some tacos. But I'll grab them some too while I'm out. Chicken or beef?"
"Chicken please. Thank you Bey,"
She looked at the camer and smiled before giving me a wink.
"Anytime my baby. I'll be there in a little while," we said our goodbyes and hung up.
"Bey's bringing tacos," they got excited and Jhené got up.
"I'm gonna go do some homework. But call me when she gets here," I nodded and she left.
"We'll. Let's call her," I said as I dialed the number on the paper. But that's when I realized there was more writing.
Kehlani,
I'm so sorry for everything I've cause you. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me and hear me out I would love to see you again and explain everything. I love you, mom

I didn't even realize I was crying until I saw the tear drop on the paper and felt Solange hold me.
"I'm gonna call her," I said as the door opened I wiped my face and looked up seeing Beyoncé walk in.
"Hey Honey,"
"Hi baby, what's the matter?" I sighed and handed her the note. She read it and nodded.
"What you wanna do baby?" She said setting the note down with the food.
"I wanna call he- ow!" I cried out. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. It stopped than happened again, but I was confused as to why no one asked if I was okay. I growned in pain again but they weee dumbfounded staring at my belly.
"What?!" I sharply said as they pointed to my stomach. I looked down and there was the pain again, but I saw my child's foot at the top of my belly, damn near in my rib cage.
"Whoah shit. What the fuck little dude, get out of mom's ribs," I said as I pushed on the top of my stomach. The pain subsided and the foot imprint disappeared.
"Yo that was like some alien shit," Solange said making us laugh. I looked up at Beyoncé who had her phone out.
"You recorded?" She nodded.
"Send me that please,"
"Of course baby," she sent me the video and I watched it over before posting it on my Instagram story.

"Little dude made their special appearance today🫶🏽"

I looked up at Bey and she gave me a small smile.
"You ready baby?" She asked o nodded and dialed the number.

"Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice messaging system. To leave a message please wait for the tone. *beeeep*"

"Hi, this is Kehlani. I.....I don't really know what to say, but I'm hoping you do. Call me back? I....I love you," I hung up the phone after leaving my message and sighed as I leaned into Bey's chest and the tears came out. She held me close and rubbed my back.
"I'm gonna take Nene her food," Solange said as she got up and left.
"I'm so proud of you baby. That was such a brave thing you just did," I sniffled, wiping my face. I kinda hope she does call me back. In the mean time, I think I know who told her where I was.

Excuse all errors
A'jah 💋