01

Getting a new student is always interesting... They're like a blank canvas slowly painted as they get comfortable.

Today we have a new student or so I've heard not yet confirmed. It's all anyone talks about our school wasn't exactly big so word got around fast.

Me and my friends are standing by our lockers watching as people swirm by bumping into eachother, holding hands with their high school sweetheart, overall acting like idiots...nothing new.

"Hao...Hao... Minghao"Dk said waving a hand in my face"Yeah"I answered blankly. "You good"he asked being the only one looking at me. "yep just tired"I replied. It was way to early in the morning for this.

The bell rang like an annoying alarm clock. I rushed to my class me and Dk dit together along with our friends Joshua,Seungkwan and Jeonghan leaving a single empty seat next to me at the end.

The teacher came in speaking loudly" Today we have a new kid so please be kind and welcome him"With a smile though he glared at us. So it's true I wonder what they're like.

Just after the teacher finished a boy stepped in shyly. He teacher told him to introduce himself. "My name is Wen Junhui, I'm from China" he said with a soft bow. "You may sit in the seat up there I hope they will help you get comfortable. I have to go to a meeting" he said I only heard it because the room was almost silent.

He came up to our desk slowly putting his bag down. "My name is Minghao I'm also from China like you" I said earning a smile from him. His smile was adorable that of which could light up the room effortlessly.

"These are my friends Dk, Joshua, Seungkwan, and Jeonghan" I said pointing to them. "Nice to meet you" Seungkwan said with a bright smile. "I hope we will become fast friends" Jeonghan said. "Yep" Dk said in a high pitch.

"That be nice" he said softly. "Has anyone shown you around yet" I asked looking him in the eyes. "Umm n-o" he said looking towards the front. "Can I? I mean I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything but it'll get boring in here" I asked.

"Yeah sure" he said looking greatful. We got up after telling the others who wined about not being able to come. I just laughed at them.

"What class do you have" I asked. He shrugged taking his schedule out of his bag showing it to me. "We have a lot of the same classes... Ooo you take dance with me and all of my friends" I said smiling. He looked reliefed.

"Good I was worried about the entry dance in front of strangers" he replied. "Yeah... I'm one of the top dancers... Hopefully we will get the opportunity to dance together" I said hopeful. He visually liked the idea, I look forward to seeing what he can do.

------------Time Skip------------
It was finally lunch time. I saw, my friends waving at me so I took Jun to get food then hurried to them. "Hey guys" I said brightly sitting down where there were two empty seats so he could sit with me on one side and Joshua on the other.

"This is the new kid his name is Junhui" I said before introducing him to all of them. There were 13 people sitting at the table most were friends of friends that I'm slowly getting closer to.

Junhui sat quietly only talking a few times I understand that though meeting 11 new people at once is a little overwhelming. Lunch soon ended which meant it was time for dance class. I finally get to see what he can do.
--------------------------------

Hello! I hope you enjoy this chapter and what's in the story to come, if you don't like something feel free to tell me and I'll find a way to fix it!-A/N