Chapter 14

Andy's POV

Reluctantly, Andy got out of bed and started to get ready. The idea of hanging out with Narissa and Blaine right now made him terrified, but also excited to tell Narissa. They had agreed to meet her at the park, mostly because Andy didn't want to risk the chance of her meeting Dave. Once they were both ready, they walked out the front door, attempting to put on the facade that nothing had changed. He didn't care if his mom knew, but he'd rather not deal with Dave right now. He was in a good mood for the first time in weeks and wasn't about to let that asshat ruin it.

Andy and Blaine get to the park and walk down the path holding hands. They see Narissa sitting on a bench in the distance, clearly oblivious to their presence as she stares into space. As they approach her, Andy makes their presence known. "Hey, Narissa." Narissa glances over at them.

"Hey." She looks down, seeing their hands, and smiles. "Well, it's about damn time."

"It took Calvin outing me first," Andy takes a seat next to her.

"I heard about that, are you okay?"

"Of course, I have Blaine now."

"He's stuck with me," Blaine gives them a soft smile.

"So let's go celebrate," Narissa stands up with a smile growing on her face. They get into Narissa's car, Andy and Blaine both sitting in the back. Narissa looks at them through the rearview mirror. "You guys are so obsessed with each other." She laughs to herself.

Once they arrive at the bar, they make their way to the same table they sat at last time. When they sit down, Narissa hands Andy a paper. "Oh, come on. You're really going to make me do a poem." Narissa nods, a huge grin on her face. Andy rolls his eyes and goes to sign up.

While they are waiting for Andy's turn, they watch the other people read their poems. Andy notices the way that Narissa is looking at one of the girls while she is performing. When the girl has finished, she looks at Narissa and winks. Narissa's face goes bright red as the girl comes over. "Mind if I sit with y'all."

"S- sure. Yeah, that's fine." Narissa stutters a response. The girl laughs.

"You're cute. What's your name?"

"Narissa." Narissa and the mysterious girl shake hands. The girl sits next to Narissa as they watch Andy head up to the stage. Andy nervously looks down at the paper, cringing to himself when he sees what it says.

"You are the part that I will always need,
The part I always crave.
As long as I live,
You are mine
And I am yours."

"I don't want a fairytale,
I just want you.
All the gold couldn't buy
My love for you,
My prince."

"You're like the moon
And I'm like the stars,
Forever together.
Through the dark,
I will follow you."

"I shall die
In your arms,
In our home
Together forever,
Till forever ends."

Andy takes a breath of relief when he's done, making his way off the stage to Blaine and Narissa, who are dying of laughter. "Why'd you have to write such an awkward poem?"

"So that I could watch you die inside as you read it." Andy rolled his eyes and took his place next to Blaine, grabbing his hand.

At the end of the night, Narissa managed to get the girl's number. Andy and Blaine had spent most of the night drinking and making out. Andy didn't care anymore what people thought, he was just happy that he was finally with Blaine.

(A/N: That's the end of this story, but look out for our sequel. The Enemies.)