01

"I would like if you would come with us to my cousin's for dinner," Junior said on FaceTime. Y/n laid on her bed, phone in her hand. "Would your parents let me? And you know I don't know your uncle too well." She reminded him.

"Don't worry about him. And no my parents would want you to come," he smiled at her. "Okay, I'll ask my parents while you ask. You know, just to make sure," she told him. He sighed. "Alright, I'll go ask."

She put her phone on mute and sat it on her bed. She got up from her bed and opened her door. She walked downstairs and entered the living room. She saw her mom and her dad sitting in the living room, watching television.

"Mom? Dad?" Y/n stood in the living room. They looked back towards to archway. "Yes, sweetheart?" Her dad questioned. "Can I go to dinner with the Wheeler's to a relative's house?" She asked.

They looked at each other and shrugged. "Sure, darling. Be home by before 10. It's a school night," her mom winked at her. Y/n chuckled. "Right, I will," Y/n chuckled and left the living room.

She quickly went up the steps and into her room. She plunked on her bed and grabbed her phone. "Finally," Junior said. Y/n unmuted herself. "Sorry. They said I can go."

"Okay, great. I'll pick you up at 6!" He told her. "Perfect. See you then," she smiled and hanged up. She got up from her bed and opened her doors to her walk-in master closet. She walked in and looked at her formal side.

"Not too formal but not too casual," she mumbled to herself. She picked out a white dress with a blue stitching pattern. She laid it on her counter that was in the middle of her closet while she picked out her shoes.

She picked out her navy blue 'H' Hermes sandals. She put on her Van Cleef white bracelet and gold earrings. She grabbed her navy blue Chanel Double Flap Purse. She changed and left her closet, turning off her light and her closet doors.

She did her makeup and sprayed one of her YSL perfume. She grabbed her purse and her phone, putting it in her purse before she checked the time. 5:50 PM. Y/n turned off her light in her bedroom, closing her door. She rushed downstairs and sat on the bottom of the steps.

She heard her gate open from inside and stood up. She saw the black Lexus pull in her driveway. "Bye mom and dad!" She yelled. "Bye! Be safe!" She saw Junior as she opened the front door. "Hey," she smiled. "Well, hello, gorgeous," he looked her up and down as she giggled. "Come on," he grabbed her hand as she closed the door behind her.

He opened the door for her as she got in. He closed the door and went on the other side as his parents began to greet her. "Hey, Y/n!" Bree kindly greeted. "Hi, Mrs. and Mr. Wheeler," she smiled. "Hello,
Y/n," Logan looked through the rear view mirror.

She heard the door to her left open as she saw Junior get in. He sat in his seat and closed the door. "I missed you," Junior looked to her, grabbing ahold of her hand. "I missed you, too," she pecked his lips. Bree smiled to herself as she saw the two kiss. Y/n looked out the window, blushing as she noticed she was looking.

•••
Junior opened the door for Y/n again. She thanked him as she got out. He intertwined his hand with hers as they followed the older couple up the porch. Logan ringed the doorbell, a moment later Lucas Wheeler opened the door, smiling at the family and the girl.

"Hey! Come on in." Lucas opened the door wide as the family went in. The family greeted him. His eyes landed on Y/n. "Hello! You must be Junior's girlfriend," he smiled at her as he shook her hand. "Hi, yes. I'm Y/n Radwell nice to meet you," she smiled.

"Oh. You're father owns that dealership towards the upper east side, correct?" He asked. "Yes," she responded. "Do you guys know each other?" Bree asked. "Oh, her father and me have business competition. Nothing much," he chuckled. "Always stealing my customers," he mumbled his teeth.