03

(Outfit inserted above. You can change it if you want)

Y/n and Lexy clapped for Devon in the wings of the stage. They walked on stage, two mics being set up in the center of the stage. "That was so beautiful, Devon," Lexy said as the light focused on Devon. "Was it meant for anyone special?" Y/n asked, smiling. "Only for you and Lexy," he smiled. The two girls giggled.

"I think you're lying," Lexy laughed. "Okay, I see some familiar faces in the crowd tonight," Lexy spoke in the mic. "Hey, mom. Hey, dad," Lexy greeted. "Hey, brat," she smiled sarcastically as the crowd bursted into laughter. "Oh, and I think I see Devon's mom," Y/n pointed out.

"Mrs. Evans you must be so proud," Y/n assumed as the light pointed towards her. "Yes, I am," she nodded. 'Aws' we're heard from the crowd. "And is that Jake Wheeler sitting right across from you?" Lexy asked. The crowd booed at Jake, making Y/n and Lexy chuckle.

"Hey, Jake, enjoying the show?" Y/n asked. "Uh, yeah," Jake anxiously looked around. "What did you think of Devon?" Lexy asked. "It was good," Jake answered quickly. "Just good?" Y/n asked, scoffing. "Come on, Jake, don't be shy," Lexy playfully rolled her eyes. "Now is your chance to tell Dev and his mom what you really think," Y/n said, crossing her shoulders.

"Hey, Y/n! Lexyy," a raspy voice came from the crowd. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" Y/n looked in the crowd, brows furrowed as she uncrossed her arms. "Who is that?" Lexy asked, looking into the crowd. The girls saw Jake get up and grabbed his doll, awkwardly walking up to the stage.

"What are you doing?" Lexy angrily asked. "Get off our stage!" Y/n whispered yelled. "This isn't your stage," Jake said. "You're right. It isn't anymore thanks to you," Y/n rolled her eyes. Lexy and Y/n backed up from the microphone, Jake taking their stop. "Hi, I'm Chucky and I'm your friend till the end!"

Chucky slowly turned his head towards Jake. "You get that now, Jake, right?" Chucky asked. Jake nodded. "Yeah. I get it," he said. "Now, I said 'friend' Jake. Nothing more," Chucky said, making the crowd laugh. "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"Hey, look what I found," Chucky pulled out Lexy's phone. "My phone!" Lexy marched over to get it. "Boo!" Chucky yelled, making her back up. "Lots of pics of Oliver."

"Jake, stop it!" Y/n told him. "I'm not doing this," he defended. "We all have our secrets, right, Bree?" The light pointed towards her. She awkwardly smiled. "Here's Lexy's search history. Apparently, she's botox curious." The crowd laughed, waiting for Chucky to continue.

"She's into Pokémon porn, and look what she keeps Googling," Chucky showed the phone to Jake. His faced turned into disgust. " 'Why do my farts smell so good?' " Again, the crowd bursted into laughter as Chucky turned towards the audience.

Lexy went up to Chucky, snatching her phone and going off stage. Y/n followed her off, making sure she was okay. Y/n heard sobs from around the corner. Lexy looked up to see Y/n. "What Jake did was awful," Y/n leaned against the wall. "Now I'm going to be the laugh of the school for the entire year," Lexy huffed.

"It's okay, Lex. They'll probably forget it sooner than later," Y/n said, standing up from the wall. Y/n felt a vibration from her hand, checking her phone. Junior was calling her. "Hey, I got to go. See you next week," Y/n hugged her. "Okay, bye," Lexy sniffled as Y/n walked towards the entrance of the auditorium.

Y/n saw Junior, his parents, and her parents waiting at the doors to the auditorium. Junior looked up  from his phone, walking over to her. "You did so good, even after what happened," he hugged her.
Y/n hugged back. "Thanks, Junior," she smiled.

"Here, I got you something," he pulled out a bouquet of blush pink peony's, Y/n's favorites. He handed it to her, making sure he gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You got my favorite flowers?" Y/n asked, smiling. "I sure did."

"Thanks, JunJun," she said. Her parents walked over to them, Junior's parents also following. "You did so good!" Her mother hugged her, her father kissing the top of Y/n's head. "She sure did," Logan spoke up. "She looked so stunning in her outfit," Bree complimented. "Thank you."

"So, do you have your extra clothes?" Junior asked her. "Yep," Y/n answered. "Okay, we're guessing you're going," Y/n's father said. Y/n nodded. "Take care, darling," her mother kissed her temple as her and her father exited the auditorium.

"Well, are you kids ready to go?" Logan asked. "Yeah," Junior said. They left the auditorium and walked towards their car.

•••
Y/n came out of Junior's bathroom after changing in her beige, silky long-sleeve pajama set. Junior laid in his bed, scrolling on Netflix. "Well, I can't find anything. What do you wanna watch?" He asked her as she got in his bed beside him.

"I don't mind," Y/n said, snuggling up with Junior. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders as he continued scrolling. He checked his phone, seeing it was late. "Well, it's late," he said setting down his phone on his nightstand. "We can just cuddle as we fall asleep or something?" He suggested. Y/n was about to say something but got cut off by his bedroom door opening.

"Junior?" Bree peaked through the room. "Yes, mom?" Junior asked, sitting up. "Your uncle...he passed," she said. Y/n looked towards Bree. "What?" Junior asked in disbelief. "Your dad is going to go pick up your cousin and bring him here," Bree sighed.

Junior nodded as she closed the door. "I'm so sorry, Junior," Y/n looked at him. "No, it's alright. He was a drunk," he looked at her. "He was like an accident waiting to happen," he looked down. "It's actually really sad."

"Yeah, it really is," Y/n said, taking ahold of his hand. "We can go to bed if you want to? We have school tomorrow, anyway," Y/n said. "Yeah, you're right." Junior said, getting comfortable in the bed. "I'm going to go get a glass of water, I'll be back."

"Okay," Junior said. Y/n got up from the bed, leaving the bedroom and walking downstairs. She saw the black Lexus pull back into the driveway, parking.
Y/n went into the kitchen, opening one of the cabinets that contained the cups.

She heard the front door open. She went over to the fridge, filling up her cup. She walked out of the kitchen and into the foyer. "Oh, hey," she waved. Jake waved back. Y/n walked back up the stairs, meeting Junior at the top. "Why don't you show Jake to his room?" Logan asked Bree.

"Shit," Junior ran a head through his hair. "You okay?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, come on," he said, grabbing her hand and leading her to his room. "Well, that was awkward," Y/n said as they entered his room. "What's worse is that I have to live with him now," Junior rolled his eyes.

"Well, there's not much he can do," Y/n shrugged, sitting on the bed. Junior faced Jake's room, leaning against the door frame. Jake saw him, immediately closing the door. Junior sighed, closing his door.

Junior walked over to the bed, getting under the covers. "Night," he gave Y/n a goodnight kiss. "Night," she said, wrapping an arm around his torso.