08

Y/n was sat on the couch right beside Junior. Y/n's mom was up and around talking to people she knows. Lexy and her family came in. Lexy gave Junior a quick hug, then walking over to her parents. Junior looked over his shoulder, seeing Jake outside. Junior aggressively got up, walking outside. Y/n quickly followed behind him.

"Jake, you happy now?!" Junior marched over to the three. "Junior," Y/n grabbed him by the arm. "You happy?" He asked, pushing Jake back. "You ruined everything. Everyone around you dies!"

"My mom, Y/n's dad, Devon's mom, even your own parents! You're a fucking curse," Junior yelled. "Junior, stop!" Lexy told him. "This is none of your business," he said. "Look, I'm sorry about your mom. This is not Jake's fault." 

Junior punched Jake. Jake stumbled back, holding his nose. "Junior!" Logan called out. Junior whipped his head towards his dad. "You can all go to hell," he looked back at the group. He walked turned around, walking back towards the house. Logan walked up to Jake. "You okay?" He asked him.

A red car pulled in the driveway, catching everyone's attention. A lady with platinum blonde hair strutted towards Logan. "Hello, Logan," she smirked. She took off her sunglasses, whispering into his ear. She then kissed him on the lips, putting her sunglasses back on and walking to her car. She drove away as everyone stood their shock.

Y/n turned around and saw Junior walking back in the house. She walked after him and into the house. She saw him back at the couch. She cautiously sat down beside him. "I'm so sorry, Junior," Y/n said. "He fucking cheated on her. It hasn't even been a week," he buried his face in his hands.

"I just- I need time to process everything," Junior sighed. "And that's okay," Y/n told him. "I'll give you some time alone," Y/n hugged him. "Call me if you need anything, okay?" Y/n told him. "Mhm," he mumbled. Y/n got up from the couch, and walked outside.

Y/n saw her mom in the car. She walked over to the car, opening the door and getting in. "So, I hear what happened," Her mom said, putting on her Chanel sunglasses. "Yeah," Y/n mumbled as they drove home. They arrived at the house. "I have somewhere to be as soon as I get home," she said, putting in the code for the gate.

"Oh, alright," Y/n said as her mom parked the car in the driveway. "The front door should be unlocked," her mom said. "Gloria called in sick, so maybe order a pizza or something?" Her mom shrugged. Y/n nodded. "I know it's not your usual dinner, but at least you can try something new?" She sympathetically smiled.

"It's okay mom. I'm not even hungry, anyway," she smiled back. "Okay, be safe. Lock the doors," she told her. "I will," Y/n said, leaving her mom's side and going to open the front door. She closed it behind her, locking it.

•••
It was 3 a'clock in the afternoon. Y/n was up, binge watching a Netflix series on her MacBook. Y/n saw her mom's car pull in the driveway and she took out her airpods and walked downstairs.

She walked to the front door, seeing her mom. "Hey, mom," Y/n hugged. "Hey," she smiled. Y/n got a sniff of strong men's cologne. She coughed, backing up. She noticed the small purple hickeys on her mom, trailing down her neck. Y/n's smile dropped.

Her mom furrowed her brows, setting her purse and keys on the table beside the front door. "What's wrong, sweetie?" She asked. "I-," Y/n stuttered. "Nothing, never mind," Y/n swallowed. "Oh, okay," her mom walked down the hall. Y/n turned on her heels, returning to her room.

"That bitch-" she cut herself off when she opened the door and was met with Jake's doll, Chucky. Y/n's eyes widened. "Hello, Y/n," he snickered. Y/n started panting. "Oh, no, no, no, I'm not going to kill you," he laughed. Y/n stopped panting. "What?" Y/n said. "I figured out that you can be useful."

"Here, come," he climbed on Y/n's bed, patting the spot beside him. Y/n closed the door behind her, and slowly approached the bed. She sat beside him, a gap between them. "I don't bite," he smiled. "Why are you here?" Y/n asked. "Cutting to the chase. I like it," he said.

Y/n shifted uncomfortable. "So, what's up?" He said. "Well, I just figured out my mom's been sleeping with some guy and hasn't been going to 'business meetings' like she said she's been going to," Y/n grumbled. "How could she!"

Y/n shrugged, playing with the rings on her fingers. "You could get her back, ya know? For your dad?" He suggested. "How, though?" Y/n asked. "Hm, I don't know, maybe killing her?" He looked at her. "What? No, I couldn't," Y/n shook her head. "Come on, Y/n. Think of all the times she's probably cheated on your dad before he even died? Probably a dozen times!" He exclaimed.

Y/n sighed, looking back at him. "You know, you're right." Y/n nodded her head. He giggled. "Let's go take a look at your kitchen knifes," he smiled. Y/n picked him up, taking him downstairs. She sat him on the kitchen island, pulling out the drawer filled with knifes. She pulled out one.

"How about this?" Y/n asked. "Perfect," he said. She picked him back up, sneaking towards her mother's bedroom. She freaked the door open, seeing her mom at her vanity removing her makeup. Y/n quietly sat Chucky on the floor. "Y/n?" She heard her mom.

Y/n looked up, seeing her mom putting her moisturizer on. "Uh, yeah?" She said. "Do you need something?" Her mom asked. Y/n sighed, looking at Chucky, then at her mom. Y/n quickly pulled out her knife and immediately started stabbing her. Her mom fell to the ground, coughing up blood. Y/n kept stabbing her. Her mom's expensive robe was now drenched in blood.

After stabbing her, her face was lifeless and drained of color. Y/n let out a breath of relief, falling back on her bottom. Chucky waddled towards her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "You did good, kid," he patted her shoulder. "We got one more stop," Chucky turned his head towards her. "Where are we going to next?" Y/n hopped up on her feet, grabbing Chucky.

"Junior Wheeler's house," he snickered. "Why?" Y/n asked. "I think he can be useful," Chucky smiled. Y/n nodded and saw a glance of herself in the mirror. Blood was splattered on her beige cashmere sweater. "Oh my gosh," Y/n said. Chucky smirked.

•••
Y/n and Chucky arrived at Junior's house. Y/n knocked on the door, hoping it would be Junior to open it. The door opened. "Junior, hey," Y/n smiled. "Is that blood?" He asked. Y/n looked down at her sweater, then at him. "Yeah. It's a long story," Y/n swallowed.

"Oh okay. I have a ton of of hoodies you could wear?" He suggested. "Sure," Y/n said. Junior let her go inside, closing the door. "How are you?" Y/n asked as they went up to his room. "I'm okay," he said. "How's your dad?" Y/n asked as he opened the door to his bedroom. "Going out and getting drunk," he mumbled. "Oh."

Junior opened his closet, going through all of his hoodies. He picked out a grey hoodie. "This one's my favorite," he smiled, handing it to her. "Thanks." Y/n went to his bathroom, changing out of her sweater and into the hoodie. It was bigger on her, but she didn't mind. She went back in his room, sitting beside him on the floor.

"Sperm donor of the year," Chucky said, looking out the window. He climbed down the desk and walked towards Y/n and Junior. "Mom always said he was trying his best," Junior looked out the window. "And look what happened to her," Chucky said, making Junior look at him. "Kid, the guy's an asshole."

"I always knew he was, I just never said anything," he looked back out the window. "Now it's too late." Chucky shook his head. "It's never too late." Junior starred at him. "My mom's dead," Junior said bluntly. "Your dad can be too," Chucky said. Y/n knew where this was leading to. Junior looked down at his hands, then back up. "He kissed some lady at the wake. My mom's wake."

"What? That's so disrespectful," Chucky looked at Junior. "Makes you wanna just..." he trailed off, tightening his fist. "Just," he breathed out. "Go on, go on," Chucky told him. "I don't know, maybe I'm just losing it," Junior said. "You're fine, Junior. You got me and Y/n. You know that, don't you?"

"Like I said before, some people just deserve to die. "Dads, ex-girlfriends," Chucky said. "Cousins," he looked at Junior. "Everything was fine till Jake moved in. Your mom was fine," he told him. "I don't know if I can do it, Chucky."

"Jake said the same thing. But you're better than him, aren't you, Junior?" Junior didn't respond. "Prove it," Chucky said. Junior got up, heading to the kitchen to look at his stash of kitchen knifes.