Chapter 12: all because I liked a boy??

Ricky's POV

3 Days later

3 Days later

It's been a few days since the shit went down. I hadn't been to school since I wasn't ready for all of it to go down. I'm currently wrapping myself in one of Ej's blankets as it gives me comfort. I was crashing the night at Ej's house and I was still feeling everything going down. I don't know what it is but I know It's not fun.

The night after everything, My mom and Todd were much help. One of the reasons I ran from home.. Again .

Flashback:

"Mom! How can you understand I'm not the bad guy! Everyone keeps thinking I'm the Bad guy but I'm not the bad guy!"

"Well, you're not a good guy either?!" Todd was trying into my conversation

"Yeah, that's for sure."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TODD!"

"Hey, don't speak to him like that."

'Everyone keeps thinking I was hooking up with EJ while he and Gina were still together but that's not accurate! There was no crossover."

"RIcky! for the love of god your acting delusional! Please." My mom was clearly not hearing my point in this at all.

"But Big red made seem like I was fucking him the entire time but I would never do that to someone I love!"

""Yeah, I know I've had terrible marriages in the past but I don't think that's how it works!"

"But it's the truth mom!"

"Oh mY FUCKING gOD RICKY! YOur DRIVING ME INSANE!" I still don't know why I'm talking to my problematic mother about this." It's one thing to be tricky to do what you did, but it's another thing to pretend you're all innocent and it's no big deal!"

"As if you're the one to speak?! Isn't that what you did for your own marriage?"

""Were talking about your wrong, not mine!"

"I'm just pointing out the facts!"

"And I'm pointing out the principal!"

"What principal!"

"That you don't fuck your best friends Boyfriend principal!"

"THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FUCKING TELL YOU, THEY WEREN'T BOYFRIEND AND GIRlFRIEND! GOD!"

"I DON'T CARE! I JUST WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE AND NOT BE BOTHERED FOR ONE HOUR! ONE FUKCING HOUR!"

"WHATEVER! I'm crashing at EJ's."

After I left the living room, I looked at a sad excuse for a mother and her pathetic man. I Quickly grabbed a duffel bag and packed my essentials again. Don't even know when I'm coming back, honestly.

Flashback over:

"Bae, I got the popcorn, ready for movie night."

"HUh! Sure, yeah."

"Damm, was the fight that bad your zoning out."

"I mean, what was I expecting?"

"Would things be different?"

""Y yeah! I guess. But if Big red wouldn't shut the fuck up and not ratted me out, none of this would be happening. "

"YEah, a dick! Well you don't need any of them, you have me. " Ej smirks at me and I lean in as he takes my face and makes out with me.

"Hey. I have an idea, cmon, put a hoodie on."

"I don't want to go anywhere."

"Come on. It'll be fun."

After a while

Me and Ej arrive at this location after a while he drives me too. I didn't know where it was but I looked up and saw the signal. *TATTOO PARLOR*

"Uhh, Ej why are we at a tattoo parlor?"

"Because we should get a matching tattoo together."

".. Are you insane? Matching tattoos are like a curse in every relationship."

"Yeah, but it'll be fun , plus , it will probably piss off a lot of people.."

"Ohh, I do love pissing people off."

"Soo??!"

"Ok fine. But I'm getting my own way too."

"That's fine."

"And since you're taking me, you're paying!"

"Fine by me as well."

Ej and I left the car and headed inside the parlor. We got inside, we saw a guy holding a tattoo pen in his hand greeting us. I'm actually going to do this.

Tattoo pictures

(The infity one is the matching one between Ej and Ricky, and Ricky got the shoulder one alone

(The infity one is the matching one between Ej and Ricky, and Ricky got the shoulder one alone.)

To be continued

__

a bit shorter )):

Comment your next predictions.

also.. THANKS FOR 1K READS ON THIS STORY!!