Chapter 5 : My Mothers true Colors

RICKY's POV

Oh crap. What the fuck happened. WHy am I laying down. WHy is there these bright lights in my face. I started fully waking up and started noticing the nurses door realzing I must of fainted.

"Ohhh fuck. The heck am I doing right here."

"Ohh Ricky your awake.  Here have some water, it always works" I see the nurse being super peppy and happy to see me up. Not sure why, since Im really not that important to be praised.

"Umm, My head is kinda foggy, What happened."

"You dont remember? You passed out in the janitors closet. How you got there, that still a mystery but I've contacted your mom, and shes on her way." I froze after hearing that statement. How could she? Call my mom? Why not my dad?

"Ohh, uhh. Thanks but you really didn't have to ." I really thought my speaking would help but clearly it didn't

"Ricky, she already agreed and is on her way here. Your teachers have been notified and well see if you get better throughout the day to be here tomorrow." The nurse said this so calmly as if she couldn't tell i'm purposefully avoiding my mother.

No ones pov

20 minutes later

While Ricky is waiting in the Nurses office brutally waiting for his mother. His fingers were starting to fill what tense as he fears what happens when she arrives hearing her son had a panic attack causing him to pass out in the Jaintors closet. After finally waiting, his mom bursts into the nursing office .

"Ricky. Sweetie Omg, are you ok." Ricky mom came over giving her son a tight hug.

"Im ok mom, just a Panic attack."

"Come on, lets get you home. Your going to need some rest. " Lynee takes her son backpack and hand and drags him out of the nurses office. 

Ricky's PoV

My mom was pulling me out of school, with all her force as if she thinks i' m some dog toy or something. As were getting closer to the Door, I spot him. Ej with his group of friends, hes notices me and leaves the group and walks over to me and my MOM. oh fuck.

"Ricky, hey um whats up?"

"Umm, its its ok ej. Umm this is my mom.." I sound so miserable, I wish i was holding his hands and not my moms.

"Umm Ricky?" M mom voice seemed so confused. " Whos this. Is this like one of your friends or?"

"Y- y yeah!" I exclaimed "He actually use to date Gina. Were just..Great friends"

I can notice the glare he was giving me and my Mom. I was hoping he wouldn't rat up our conversation from last night.

"Umm, ricky, you want to like get Lunch with me after school or something?"

"Exucse me?" Of fuck. What the heck is my mom doing. "Can't you see hes hurt. My son just had a panic attack and you care about lunch??!" This fucker is making it about her again..

"MOM! He- he dosent know"

"Still, He should be more considerate. I guess People breaking your heart is just a norm for you rick. Come on!"

She pulls me with force out of the school, I turn my head around and mouth towards Ej, I'M SORRY.

We finally pull up to our and and she starts to park in the garage. I finally let her have it after getting inside the house closing the door

TW// YELLING AND PHYSICAL CHILD ABUSE

"What is your problem?"

"What? What the heck you talking about Ricky? Is me being a good defensive mother a problem to you?" She pissing me off