Chapter 10 : My new normal

My first Wednesday i say not Happy HSMTMTS new episode day..

____

"Bae. Babe. Babe.Babe."

Ej kept shaking Ricky as he was deep asleep next to him slowly annoying Ricky waking him up.RIcky with his bed head and red dready were looking at Ej who was all peppy and so full of joy at 6:50 Am in the morning.

"Morning babe." Ej kisses the junior on the cheek as Ricky was still looking miserable waking up.

"The fuck eej. It's 6 in the morning. "

"Yeah, and School is in an Hour so hurry up, we need to get ready."

"Ugh,"

"By the way, they were clinging on me all last night. Are you ok."

"Uhh, I'M good. I think."

EJ chuckles as he looks at his curly head boyfriend. "I know I'm tough and very unapologetic, But I can tell when you're lying. Come on, tell me what's up."

"*Sigh* You really want to know."

"Umm yeah. I do know. "

"Well, last night I had this dream about You and me. Umm we started arguing, cussing each other out and I got insane and was just being Crazy."

"What were we arguing about?"

"Gina."

"What about her? Were you jealous of her?"

"No. Not that. She told me she still loves you."

"I mean, who wouldn't want to fall in love with me."

Ricky nudges Ej on the shoulder out of jealousy.

"Kidding babe."

"Anyways, I want to tell her about us but now I feel I just made things worse."

"Well umm, I was actually wondering. Maybe we should stop coming out to everyone right now. Nothing weirder than moving on almost three weeks later if you get what I mean."

"Oh, uhh if you really want to, then yeah sure."

" Well, I really need to tell her soon before she likes to make a shot towards you because that would be awkward.

" Come on, Let's not talk about Gina for once and let's actually have an interesting conversation. Like. I'm starting to wonder if you're the one who loves her.

"NO! Defentil not. Were platonic with a Capital P! "

"Now let's stop chit chatting and let's take a shower. I was thinking umm maybe together. "

"Is this your way of you trying to get me to suck your cock in the shower?"

"What! Of course not... Unless you really want to ?"

"Nah, I think i'd prefer to have sex not on a time crunch so."

"No fun.."

"You're such a child."

"And you love me for that."

"Unfortunately ."

EJ gave me this look and I automatically felt butterflies in my stomach.

After he leans over and presses a kiss onto me. I lean in as he starts making me hand weak where I couldn't hold myself up on my bed.

"E, not right now please. I can't get horny."

"No problem, let me just make you feel good, ok."

Ej comes closer to me as he presses his lip against my neck making me moan.

"OOh, EJ. Fuck, right there."

Ej finished up his work on me and I finally was able to get up and get ready for the day.

LATER IN THE DAY.

Ohhh, Fuck. This day needs to be over immediately. I can not be here anymore as much as I need to.

I lay against my locker as I slowly got ready for my next class when I felt a tap on my shoulder and I saw a familiar face near me.

"Ahh, looks like the sex your getting isn;t helping you out."

"What you want Red. Here to apologize for my panic attack the other day."

I slam my locker shut and I walk away from him

"Ok. I'm sorry! Ok, but I'm not mad at what I said. Ej isn't how who you think he is ok. I'm just trying to protect you ok?"

"Look, I don't need your protection ok."

"He almost choked me!"

I heard him and I turned around swiftly.

"He what?"

"Yeah, He came to me and almost choked me out, if I wasn't in school, I'd probably be knocked out!"

"This can't be?!"

"I know ricky, I'm really sorry I just want to protect before he hurts you too -"

"I can't believe you're lying to me about this!"

"What? You think I'd lie about something like this!"

"Yeah?! You're jealous. I'm happy so you made it up so you rip my relationship apart."

"RIcky. That is complete bullshit! I would never. I'm not as petty as you."

"Then leave me alone! "

"I won't because he's a danger to society."

BAAM!

I shove him against the locker pressing my hand against his chest slowly moving my arm up against his neck .

"DOn't do this Rick, You're just becoming like him."

I slowly let go of my arm letting him go letting out a sigh. He walks away and I just stare there in frustration.

"Ricky?" I turn around and see Gina behind me, hopefully she didn't see what I did to read.

"Oh hey Gina, what's going on."

"Are we still hanging out after school today?"

'

Shit. I forgot I made plans with her.

"Yeah, I'm done. Do we want to hang out at your house?"

"I was thinking we can go over to Ashlyn's house, I think she's having a little get together. "

"Umm, Sure. Just text me and I'll be there."

"Alright, see you later Ricky"

She walks past and I punch the locker out of frustration. This will be an interesting night.

To be continued

__

No comment..