Chapter 11 : Your what??; You du-

uh oh. I'm back but I'm not ready for this chapter... 

__

Ricky's Pov

1 week later

It's been a while since the Hangout and Gina's house. It was pretty awkward with me and Red over and everything but we made it through and nothing was totally ruined or anything. It's all good. I've been home for a few days now as I purposely have been avoiding My Mom and Todd and everything but it's just awkward and I think she's still mad at me for raising my voice at her. Honestly where did things go wrong between us.

I'm sitting on the couch in the living room, dashing through TV shows as I was trying to find something Interesting to watch. As I do, I hear footsteps coming towards me and I know who it is. I just tried to not stare at him as I was really not in the mood to deal with his bullshit right now.

"Rick! You little slut, is there anything you can do besides just sitting around and doing nothing all day."

"So, is issuntiling yourself now becoming ok to you or."

Todd approaches me as he comes up closer standing in front of my face. I know what he's trying to do and if the dick thinks I'm intimidated by him, then he really should get his ego checked.

"Want to say that to me again Fag?"

"I Said! is issuntiling yourself now becoming ok to you or '' after he quickly grabs me by my shirt pulling me into my face. I already knew what he was going to do, I just had to accept it.

"You know, that little mouth of yours is going to get to your ass in trouble you know."

"Oh really, because what about your mouth?" He quickly punches me in the face and I drop down in front of him.

"You're lucky I only punched you little idiot. If I wasn't trying to get your mothers drink for her, then I would have done even worse."

"That's so good for you. I'm happy my mother is making you soft."

"You know, I heard about that little senior friend you had. I guess you found someone who can use you as a wormhole."

"At least I get cum unlike you."

"Fuck you! When your mom finds out about your little boyfriend, she won't be happy."

"Ha! You wish, despite her outrageous behavior, She still cares more than your sorry Ass will ever be."

"Sure. Keep telling yourself that. Guess your boyfriend slut must like having you make fun."

"You know if you're going to call my boyfriend, at least know his name.EJ!"

"Oh, boo hoo, me offending your boyfriend upsetting me. "

"Whatever, can you now leave me alone now I - "

DOOR KNOCK

"Ugh. Can cut your pettiness for a minute, Don't want, however , is coming to think ''Were some ex lover situation."

I went over to the door quickly to open it to see Big red, Ashlyn and Gina at the door.

"Oh, Hey guys? What are you doing."

"Ricky. We need an opinion."

"Uhh, you couldn't call me."

"We were close in the area and I needed to ask. Do you think it's a bad thing, If Me and Big Red are in a throuple."

"Uh? What?!"

"Yeah, Red wants to but I don't want to, what do you think cause I don't want Red to pay more attention to the person then me!"