Chapter 7 : How to become Ricky Bowen's Boyfriend

Hope you enjoy..

_____

SMUT WARNING

Ricky's Pov

It has been officially two weeks since me and Ej have been seeing each other. I'm not sure what were considered, I mean We never labeled anything, we have hooked up and do some of most of the couples things. I just don't really know if he wants to be in a relationship or not, or if he just sees me as a fuck toy. I really hope not because i think this could actually between us.

I'm in Ej's bedroom right now and we're laying in his Bed just watching a High School musical. I lay on his chest as his arms were around holding me. I felt a pair of hands on my hair and I looked up to see Ej playing with my curls. He honestly looked so cute.

"What?" He chuckled at me as I stared into his eyes.

"Umm nothing, I just wanted to see what you were doing."

"Oh come one, I think something's going through that mind of yours."

"Well, I got to be honest with you Ej" I get out of his arm and I stand up sitting on his bed. " I really enjoy spending time with you but I'm not sure about this. "

"About me and you together or like?"

"Yeah, I can't tell if you want something more out of this."

"What? Of course I want something more.."

"Well, How do I even know that. "

"Well I'll prove it to you, What do you want me to do? I can shout it, Post us on social media?"

"I want to be your boyfriend"

"You wanna be my boyfriend Ricky?"

"You'll have to do it better than that, show me you want to be more."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"Well... Is it kinda hot in here?"

I slowly strip off my shirt and throw it slowly on the ground. I see Ej's eyes getting wide and also his cheeks getting red. I decide to give more of a dhow towards him. I get up and I turn around and start unzipping my jeans, I pull them down as I leave myself in just my Underwear revealing my tight Ass.

I notice Ej starting to get hard on his end as tried holding his cock area down. I walk over and bend down in front of him.

"Looks like you could use some help" I smirk as I unzip his jeans and pull it down revealing his big 8 inch cock in front of my face.

" y yeah, L looks like it." I look up to him as I take in his cock into my mouth

General Pov

Ricky started applying his mouth against Ej's Cock wrapping his lips around. This started to make Ej very agitated.

"Fuuuck Ricky. Right there" Ej started pushing his dick into Ricky's throat making him gag on his cock.

"You like that baby boy"

"Come on, get up. I want you to fuck me."

"Your wish is my command."

Ricky positions himself in front of Ej where he removes his underwear. Ej takes his finger and shoves it into Ricky's. Ej took a condom from his dresser and rolled it over his dick.

"Fuuuuck. Eej. THat feels so good." Ej counts to finger Ricky in his ass and adds another finger giving Ricky a lot of pressure.

"Ej, Give me your cock. I want it"

"What's a magic word??"

"Please daddy.."

Ej removes his finger and takes his cock and lines up on Ricky's Ass. He then slowly shoves it into ricky which made Ricky moan very loudly

"FUUCK! That feels amazing, AAAhh." Ej slowly continued thrusting into Ricky making him moan heavy. "Daddy! That feels so good. Harder please."

Ricky starts grabbing the sheets as Ej goes faster, thrusting faster into him. He started moaning loudly and Ej covered his mouth holding him against his back.

"Do I need to shut you up?"

Ricky mumbles under his hand "No daddy.."

As Ej continues thrusting him they heard a knock on the door, and they went stone cold for a second.

"EJ!"

"Shit, stay quiet, it's my dad." Ej whispers to Ricky and they look at each other.

"Yes dad?"

"Don't tell me you have another hookup in there?" Cash yells from outside the door

"FUCK OFF DAD! OR ELSE I'll TELL MOM YOU SNUCK OUT LAST NIGHT AGAIN!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"LOVE YOU TOO!"

Ej dad goes quiet and is clear he left the area.

"Ok, i think he's gone."

"Ok, I think I want to go harder ."

"You sure?"

"Ej, thrust me till you cum inside me."

"Alright your call"

Ej quickly shoves his dick back into RIcky and thrusted into him making Ricky moan very loudly.

"FUUUUCK! AAH! HARDER PLEASE! AAH FUCK!"

"I i i'm going to cum"

Ej removes his dick and unrolls his condom off and quickly jerks off. He goes in front of Ricky and his cum splashes over his face.

"Fuuck." Ej calms down from his high and looks down to ricky. He licks the cum on Ricky's face and spreads it onto Ricky through a Kiss.

"Well, that was good." Ricky laughs as he looks into him. He gets up and leans into EJ making out with him and they wrap their arms with each other.

"So, Ricky , You wanna be my boyfriend now?" Ej smirks at Ricky as he stares into Junior 's eyes.

"Umm, I guess. You passed my expectations." Ricky leans into another kiss and moans into it.

"You wanna take a shower together."

"Yeah, Guess I can have my first boyfriend give me good pleasure in the shower."

Ej takes the boy's hand and leans him into the shower. This made both of the boys very happy.

___

So, these boys couldn't wait less than week to get together lol.

Also thoughts on today's Episode...