19. Il ballo in maschera

19. Il ballo in maschera (Masked ball)

Kaitlyn
So this is what I've been missing? The scene before me was the total opposite of the other room we'd been in. Everything about this room screamed sin, sex, seduction and a tour of hell itself. Half naked women sauntered around or were draped across laps. The men had lost their jackets and some even had their sleeves rolled up. The air was clogged with smoke. What they were smoking I couldn't tell. The smell of different substances mixed together reached my nose.

"For tonight I will allow myself to indulge with you, mi amore. Only ever with you."

My Niko. He knew all the right words to say at the right time. He held his palm out to me. "Cerchiamo di indulgere." Let's indulge.

This room had a bar. Niko dragged me over to it, keeping me tucked safely against him. Overprotective much? We were presented with the house special. I had no idea what was in it, and I didn't care.

"Stai benvendo?" You're drinking?

"Sono." I am.

He pulled me up against his hard body and kissed me. It was brief yet effective. It made me feel dizzy.

"Per indulgere!" To indulging!

"Per indulgere," I repeated.

He finished his drink in one go. I had difficulty finishing mine. It was the strongest mix of alcohol I've ever tasted. My head started spinning by the time I swallowed the last drop.

"Che cos 'era questo?" What was that?

"Casa speciale." House special.

He gave me a mysterious smile before pulling me over to one of the many couches. I sat in his lap while we watched various activities go on around us.

"Sono aspettavo di sedersi qui?" Am I expected to just sit here?

"Ci si aspetta di fare quello che dico, piccola." You're expected to do what I say, little one.

Did he just call me little?

"Guardate." Look.

I moved my gaze over to what he pointed out. The dancing was unlike anything I've ever seen before. It wasn't really dancing. It was grinding, grinding that should be illegal. I'm pretty sure grinding like that could turn into fucking real quick judging by the way the women were wrapped around the men. Watching this sort of uninhibited dancing was sort of turning me on. I moved around in Niko's lap trying to stop my damp cunt from leaving a wet spot in his crotch.

"Fa girare stai?" Does it turn you on? "Rispondetemi." Answer me.

"Si," I whispered.

"Bene." Good. "Io vado a ballare così con voi questa sera." I'm going to dance like that with you tonight.

Why does he keep saying sinful things like these to me in that deep seductive voice of his?

"Ma per ora facciamo solo guardare." But for now let's just watch.

By the time the music changed I was ready to get fucked. I didn't care about anything else. I repositioned myself in his lap so that I was now facing him. His mask didn't hide his eyes, and I could see amusement in them.

"Che cosa è che si desidera, piccola? Dimmi." What is it that you want little one? Tell me.

I was drunk on the sight of him. He continued to watch me while removing his bow tie and jacket. He placed them carelessly beside him.

"Sto aspettando." I'm waiting.

What did I want? I wanted to experience everything here tonight with him, no holding back.