3. The truth never told

Niko
I couldn't shake the feeling that I was doing the wrong thing by leaving Kaitlyn there on her own. "We should go back." I was in the truck with Victoria, Talon, the man whose name escaped me, and the driver.

"We are not going back. Rose said she'll take care of it and that's what she'll do." I didn't like him. Maybe it was because of the way he looked at her or the fact that he'd spent the last four years of her life with her, but I definitely did not like him.

There was an explosion in the distance. Talon screamed beside me and the man covered his ears.

"What was that?"

"That's Rose buying us time."

"You can't possibly mean she blew up the building."

"That's exactly what I mean."

What kind of life has Kaitlyn been living?

They drove hard and fast and got us to the airstrip in time. I'm glad I didn't have to go through the hassle of airport security and checks. After about half an hour we were in the air. I thought long and hard about what to do. There is the problem of father. How am I going to explain the presence of about twenty Turkish men and a child? His heart was too weak for that. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep, but unfortunately I couldn't. Talon seemed excited about being on a plane. He kept running up and down the aisle screaming at the top of his lungs. What was I to do about that? Kaitlyn did not think this decision through at all. I can't take care of a child, even if it's for a short while. Victoria had locked herself into one of the rooms on board a while ago so she didn't have to deal with this. I'm beginning to think the good doctor doesn't like children at all. I zoned out after a few longs minutes. My body was on board but my mind had gone back to five years ago.

***Flashback***

"One kiss. That's all I want. I won't touch you otherwise unless you ask me to. Consider it a birthday gift." She didn't offer resistance when I lowered my head and joined our lips. In fact, she welcomed it. The shirt fell to the floor when her fingers gripped the front of my shirt and pulled me closer. I'd been hungering for this all day. I didn't think I could stop even if I wanted to.

When her arms wrapped around my neck and she started kissing me back I knew pulling away would be difficult. She'd have to be the one to do it. If she didn't stop, then we would both be fucked, because I didn't have the strength to do it, not when her tongue wrapped around mine so expertly and stroked. The feel of her piercing made the kiss that much more erotic. All I could think about was feeling that tongue with that barbell running up and down the length of me.

By some miracle I found the strength to pull away. "If you don't want this going any further, stop now and leave." If she did I'd accept it because it would be her choice. But if she didn't then I'd have her tonight. I'd have her any and every way I wanted. She pulled my head down for another kiss. I had her answer. She'd chosen to stay. With that realization I backed her up against the window and rid her of her top with urgency. It was in the way. I wanted to see her. She had on a lacy black bra. Her breasts looked ripe and full. They'd grown too. I let out a tortured groan at the sight. I couldn't wait to feast on them. I pulled her in for another kiss, sucking on her tongue and making her press more against me. My arms reached around her to free her from the constraining bra. I like lace. I really do. I especially like it against women's skin. But right now there is something I think I'll like even more. I needed to taste those gorgeous orbs. I wanted to play with them so bad.

I kissed down the side of her neck and she tilts it giving me better access. I lowered my body to match the kisses I were making down her body. Tenderly, I palmed each breasts, feeling and weighing them before taking one into my mouth and giving it a long hard suck. The same thing was done to the other one. My fingers pinched each nipple and my tongue followed by flicking and licking. I used my teeth to nibble on them causing her some pain, but used my tongue to lick it away, giving her pleasure. She moaned and held my head against them. I sucked and licked some more until her nipples were on high alert. Then slowly moved away and started kissing down her body. I stopped suddenly and pulled away. Her belly button was pierced. Kaitlyn was turning me on big time. What is it about piercings? I dipped my tongue into that little spot and moved it around showing I was pleased. "I approve."