18. De Luca makes his move

Niko
I had left the party early because of course those parties tend to get wild and it was definitely not a place for a three year old child. Talon had enjoyed himself so I was happy. Marc Paxton was contained, or so my father said. I had no way of knowing for sure. Now after spending time with my son and putting him to bed I was free to go back for Kaitlyn and free to explore my desires with her. I wanted her handcuffed to my bed willing to do anything I asked of her. I had already texted her that I was on my way so when I pulled up she was waiting.

"What's the special occasion?" I smiled.

"You'll find out soon. Tonight you're all mine. I'm going to show you another side of Rome, a side you've never seen before. But first we have to make a stop." I held the passenger door open of her and she got in.

"It sounds mysterious and exciting."

"You have no idea."

"Why am I not surprised you have a hidden bat cave?" I laughed at her description of my apartment. "Did you carry me here to ravish me without interruption?"

"Why? Are you open to ravishing?"

"I might be."

"Are you flirting with me?"

"I might be doing that too," she smirked.

"You know if it was any other night I would be open to ravishing you. But unfortunately, I have other plans for us."

"Too bad."

"Indeed."

"So why are we here?"

"We're here to get ready." I took her hand, joining our fingers and led her to the room.

"Okay, now I'm worried. You're acting strange."

"I'm not acting strange. I'm just nervous."

"What reason would you have to be nervous?"

"I just am. In this room you will find everything that you need to get ready for tonight. I'll be across from you also getting ready. If you accept this then I expect you to meet me back here dressed and ready."

"So I'm supposed to walk into that room with no knowledge of what you expect from me, get dressed and meet you back here? No questions asked."

"Well, yes."

"Okay." She turned and headed for the room.

"I didn't expect you would actually do it."

"Why not?" She turned in my direction again.

"You don't follow people blindly and you don't take orders from anyone."

"That's true. But you're Niko. You're not just anyone and I trust you. So I'm going to trust you and do what you ask. We're in a relationship. It's that simple." She didn't wait for a response from me. She disappeared behind the door before I could formulate one.

I fixed my bow tie nervously while looking myself over in the mirror. I had given her enough time. She should be ready by now. That is if she's decided to go along with me. With a nervous sigh I took up my mask and exited the room. After ten minutes of waiting without a word I started pacing. After twenty minutes I was just ready to barge in. After thirty long minutes I was ready to accept that she decided against trusting me. I sighed and lowered my head. So that didn't turn out as planned.

"Is half an hour long enough to make you sweat or should I let you wait some more?" She opened the door and stepped out, her gold and black mask in hand.